Author Topic: RiffTrax Presents "Sherlock Holmes" Featuring Matthew J. Elliott Now Available!  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Prince of Space 5049

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 14
  • Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
2012, by the way, will be my fifth year with RiffTrax Presents. I'm not saying I want anyone to organize a street party or a parade... not a big one, anyway. Do it if you must, but don't embarass yourselves.

........Which poses my next question, if you will?..........How did you become a member of RiffTrax Presents instead of some lowly IRiffer?  Surely it's because of your past accomplishments and good deeds.
[

Offline matthew j elliott

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 30
  • England - It's Totally a Place.
    • RiffTrax Profile
I wouldn't say there's anything "lowly" about being an iRiffer - I don't doubt that some of them make more money out of it than I do from RiffTrax Presents. You can check out my list of credits on my Riffer profile, but as I recall, I got involved with Legend Films at around about the time RiffTrax was first announced. Back then, I was a member of a three man performance troupe called The Mystery Men (who I was never able to persuade to participate, alas - it would've made the writing a lot quicker). That, along with my insistence on using a phoney British accent, sealed the deal, it seems. I'm working on another track right now, as it happens, in between other writing assignments. Stay tuned, and thanks for the interest and encouragement.

• Big Montana
  • Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
Looking forward to it!

P.S. The "lowly IRiffer" remark was only a joke.  Please IRiffers, don't take offense. ;)
[

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 922
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
I'm working on another track right now, as it happens, in between other writing assignments. Stay tuned, and thanks for the interest and encouragement.

Please say it's Terminator 1 (or that you're considering doing that at some point)

...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline matthew j elliott

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 30
  • England - It's Totally a Place.
    • RiffTrax Profile
I'm working on another track right now, as it happens, in between other writing assignments. Stay tuned, and thanks for the interest and encouragement.

Please say it's Terminator 1 (or that you're considering doing that at some point)

I can say without blushing that the first Terminator was certainly on the list of titles I submitted. Make of that what you will.

• Big Montana
  • Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

OOOOOOoooooooooh, I agree!  MJE would be excellent on that one.  I'm a big fan, so anything he does, I'll buy.
[

Offline Mewbie

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 1
  • You know you want me baby!
I just watched this riff recently and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to more.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 525
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
Mr. Elliott,
     Did you know that "Miku Fan" is an anagram of "Moriarty"? No?  Damn you Holmes Fan, you out-witted me again!

I challenge you, sir, to  a duel!  You riff Holmes, and I'll laugh!  We can both win. :highfive:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4952
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
I can't believe I forgot he had riffed this. I should watch it sometime.