login

Author Topic: Star Trek 2009 sucks!  (Read 23035 times)

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Re: Star Trek 2009 sucks!
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2011, 08:29:08 PM »
I seriously can't stop laughing at how ridiculous this has become.

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2011, 08:29:38 PM »
As someone who inquires about the duration of mutual masturbation

Yeah man, some things are best left unsaid.  Besides we cannot always control how long we go.  Sometimes I can only go four hours or so.  

Once they find it they will use it as an excuse to attack you in every thread in the forum,even if it has nothing to do with what is being talked about.  They will say it is important to talk about and so it has to be talked about in every thread even though we have a thread devoted to just that type of talk.  They will tell you that it explains how stupid you are.  There is no getting away from it there is no room for Christians who don't hate themselves on this forum.

Now I'm offended.  I am christian and so are MANY others on this forum, and i have had many great discussions about this here.  I value those discussions, and I despise the concept that anyone could think I am a self hating anything.  

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2011, 08:30:23 PM »
If  did either of those you can bet the mods would take action against him.  The fact is this whole forum hate Christians and is run by people like Sideswipe who hate us.  I think a member of the KKK would be more welcome here then a Christian.
I hope that's not true Doctor, but I care about your feelings, so just ignore Sideswipe for a while.
It's not worth arguing with him anymore.

Oh it's true,they are fine with you being one as long as they don't know about it.  Once they find it they will use it as an excuse to attack you in every thread in the forum,even if it has nothing to do with what is being talked about.  They will say it is important to talk about and so it has to be talked about in every thread even though we have a thread devoted to just that type of talk.  They will tell you that it explains how stupid you are.  There is no getting away from it there is no room for Christians who don't hate themselves on this forum.  

I WAS THE GUNMAN ON THE GRASSY KNOLE!!

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Russell

« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2011, 08:30:27 PM »
Oh it's true,they are fine with you being one as long as they don't know about it.  Once they find it they will use it as an excuse to attack you in every thread in the forum,even if it has nothing to do with what is being talked about.  They will say it is important to talk about and so it has to be talked about in every thread even though we have a thread devoted to just that type of talk.  They will tell you that it explains how stupid you are.  There is no getting away from it there is no room for Christians who don't hate themselves on this forum.  
Well, it's just something everybody will have to work on. Maybe they will after this.

• Compsognathus
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2011, 08:31:46 PM »
If  did either of those you can bet the mods would take action against him.  The fact is this whole forum hate Christians and is run by people like Sideswipe who hate us.  I think a member of the KKK would be more welcome here then a Christian.
I hope that's not true Doctor, but I care about your feelings, so just ignore Sideswipe for a while.
It's not worth arguing with him anymore.

I WAS THE GUNMAN ON THE GRASSY KNOLE!!

I thought you were the gunman over by the gassy gnoll?

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2011, 08:32:24 PM »
yeah that too.  The point is, I killed Kennedy.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2011, 08:32:35 PM »
Is Gunflyer in training to be the next Doctor Who for when he finally snaps and leaves the board forever*?

*defined as a record breaking 2 days.

• Compsognathus
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2011, 08:33:59 PM »
yeah that too.  The point is, I killed Kennedy.

Should have shot Joseph Kennedy instead of John.

Doctor Who?

« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2011, 08:34:11 PM »
Well, it's just something everybody will have to work on. Maybe they will after this.

My thing is I avoid the religion and politics threads because I know myself,I know that I have a temper and that when it comes to those two things I have a hard time controlling it.  So I find it really hard when they are brought up in a thread that has nothing to do with them.

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2011, 08:34:22 PM »
Apperantly they are tag-team snapping.

Offline bta

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 739
  • Sort this; deliver that; I'll make 'em all pay.
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2011, 08:35:01 PM »
Where are the churches on the Enterprise?  Which deck?
\()/ 3~ \()/

Russell

« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2011, 08:35:04 PM »
Is Gunflyer in training to be the next Doctor Who for when he finally snaps and leaves the board forever*?
I left the TSE forum about 5 months ago and I never went back. Does anybody else see a problem with
the excited anticipation over somebody leaving because they are so hurt they feel like they have to?

• Compsognathus
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2011, 08:36:01 PM »

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2011, 08:37:46 PM »
I left the TSE forum about 5 months ago and I never went back. Does anybody else see a problem with
the excited anticipation over somebody leaving because they are so hurt they feel like they have to?

If you get depressed over a single comment, than you should get a helmet before trying a different forum.  For the most part this is a civil forum compared to alot of them I have seen.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2011, 08:39:14 PM »

My thing is I avoid the religion and politics threads because I know myself,I know that I have a temper and that when it comes to those two things I have a hard time controlling it.  So I find it really hard when they are brought up in a thread that has nothing to do with them.
No you don't.  You still spew your stupid little tirades on the politics thread.  Just like your pledges to leave this forum forever, this is a lie.