login

Author Topic: Star Trek 2009 sucks!  (Read 22990 times)

Doctor Who?

Re: Star Trek 2009 sucks!
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2011, 08:17:55 PM »
yeah well, that's no excuse.  People have been killed over race to, sexual preference.  Hell twitards have even threatened people with physical violence.
And would you ridicule people over race or sexual preference Sideswipe? Of course not, because
you are an adult and hopefully you know better.

If  did either of those you can bet the mods would take action against him.  The fact is this whole forum hate Christians and is run by people like Sideswipe who hate us.  I think a member of the KKK would be more welcome here then a Christian.

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2011, 08:20:00 PM »
There have been riots over music, sports, dress and style.  The fact it is important is PRECISELY why it gets no free pass.  It is precisely why we must discuss it freely.  Also On this forum we have generally been able to discuss, if not fairly then at least frequently.  
Sarcasm you are missing my point. There have NOT been mass murders over music, sports, dress and style
unless they were directly tied to religion. And that's what I said to begin with. Yes, you've got football games
where people can end up dead over calling out a rival team, but that is still far from crusades and Cardinal
Richelieu stringing people up by their balls and locking them in an iron maiden.

My point is just that people take them deadly serious.  My other point is that religion does not get a free pass and becomes a subject you cannot touch because people feel strongly about it.  It actually becomes more important to freely discuss it because people do feel that way about it.

STAR TREK!!!

I am reading this debate with the TNG opening theme playing in my mind.  Makes it more dynamic.

The fact is this whole forum hate Christians and is run by people like Sideswipe who hate u

I run this forum* (like a boss) and I am christian

This should not be interpreted as truth

Russell

« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2011, 08:20:19 PM »
If  did either of those you can bet the mods would take action against him.  The fact is this whole forum hate Christians and is run by people like Sideswipe who hate us.  I think a member of the KKK would be more welcome here then a Christian.
I hope that's not true Doctor, but I care about your feelings, so just ignore Sideswipe for a while.
It's not worth arguing with him anymore.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2011, 08:20:23 PM »
yeah well, that's no excuse.  People have been killed over race to, sexual preference.  Hell twitards have even threatened people with physical violence.
And would you ridicule people over race or sexual preference Sideswipe? Of course not, because
you are an adult and hopefully you know better.

GO AWAY.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2011, 08:20:55 PM »
I hope that's not true Doctor, but I care about your feelings, so just ignore Sideswipe for a while.
Are you two defective human beings done jerking each other off yet?

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2011, 08:22:13 PM »

Seriously that is how you wanted to be perceived?

Russell

« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2011, 08:22:27 PM »
WOW... I don't even know wtf to say to that, that's just such... wow. I guess I just assumed most people on the
forum were above saying stuff like that.

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2011, 08:22:50 PM »
Just to inform you, ridicule does not = hate.

The first ammendent of the Constitution of the United States garantees the freedom of religion, however you can not have freedom of religion without freedom from religion.  It does not mean the freedom to practice Christianity only.

And I could not possibley agree with Sarc more

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2011, 08:23:14 PM »

That's homophobic. I'm reproting you.
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2011, 08:23:32 PM »
Seriously that is how you wanted to be perceived?
As someone who inquires about the duration of mutual masturbation?

Okay I admit "defective human beings" was a little far.  Gunflyer seems to be non-defective.

Russell

« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2011, 08:24:55 PM »
Just to inform you, ridicule does not = hate.
Tell me honestly Sideswipe, how far is ridicule from hate? Because the way I've seen it
first hand, they live in the same building.

Offline bta

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 739
  • Sort this; deliver that; I'll make 'em all pay.
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2011, 08:26:22 PM »
So this was all in the movie?  I can't wait for the next one now.
\()/ 3~ \()/

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2011, 08:26:48 PM »

Doctor Who?

« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2011, 08:26:57 PM »

Oh it's true,they are fine with you being one as long as they don't know about it.  Once they find it they will use it as an excuse to attack you in every thread in the forum,even if it has nothing to do with what is being talked about.  They will say it is important to talk about and so it has to be talked about in every thread even though we have a thread devoted to just that type of talk.  They will tell you that it explains how stupid you are.  There is no getting away from it there is no room for Christians who don't hate themselves on this forum. 

Doctor Who?

« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2011, 08:29:03 PM »

Retard!  Are you done having sex with your father!