login

Author Topic: The Awesome Pictures Thread  (Read 531440 times)

Invader_quirk

Re: The Awesome Pictures Thread
« Reply #1590 on: June 15, 2012, 04:59:27 PM »

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #1591 on: June 15, 2012, 05:03:15 PM »
Doesn't really sound like it's a good fit with the rest of the book really.   :-\

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #1592 on: June 15, 2012, 05:06:51 PM »
Doesn't really sound like it's a good fit with the rest of the book really.   :-\

Okay, we took out the chapter on puppy theory. I'm not gonna lie to you; there was some collateral damage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline goflyblind

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 7434
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #1593 on: June 15, 2012, 05:16:55 PM »

you don't know the relationship between puppies and the history of scandanavian theatre? you don't know the relationship between puppies and the history of scandanavian theatre? you don't know the relationship between puppies and the history of scandanavian theatre? wow. just wow. i guess you'll have to find this book, then. :-\
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Asbestos Bill

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 467
  • Are YOU dedoodaydolah?
    • QuipTracks
« Reply #1594 on: June 15, 2012, 05:19:24 PM »
Oh, yeah don't really eat either of those overmuch.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #1595 on: June 15, 2012, 05:27:26 PM »

you don't know the relationship between puppies and the history of scandanavian theatre? you don't know the relationship between puppies and the history of scandanavian theatre? you don't know the relationship between puppies and the history of scandanavian theatre? wow. just wow. i guess you'll have to find this book, then. :-\
I already own the key texts on that though, I doubt it's more detailed than Snäøsage's exhaustive work of '02 really.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #1596 on: June 15, 2012, 05:37:57 PM »
Oh, yeah don't really eat either of those overmuch.

Try to keep up: it's not the mechanics we're talking about, it the experiential element. And do lighten up, there's a love. :)

EDIT: That is one dapper looking dude though. :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 08:03:30 PM by Tripe H. Redux »

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #1597 on: June 15, 2012, 07:54:13 PM »
Not only did I recognize them as Poptarts immediately, I also noticed that they're the best flavor (Brown Sugar and Cinnamon). I am not an avid Poptart eater. I rarely have them. I generally eat them on the occasions when I remember they exist.

Brown Sugar and Cinnamon is the worst flavor. Those are the ones always left last in the variety pack. When a store is running low on stocking Pop Tarts, these are the last ones left on the shelves. They are the Amish of Pop Tarts. Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pop Tarts are responsible for more people going over to Toaster Strudel than any other flavor. They are horrible.

By chance, do you think vanilla is the most exciting ice cream flavor?

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #1598 on: June 15, 2012, 08:11:14 PM »

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5084
« Reply #1599 on: June 15, 2012, 08:16:11 PM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #1600 on: June 15, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #1601 on: June 15, 2012, 09:55:59 PM »

I think we found an RPG save point.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #1602 on: June 15, 2012, 10:19:00 PM »

Coragale

« Reply #1603 on: June 15, 2012, 10:21:20 PM »
Not only did I recognize them as Poptarts immediately, I also noticed that they're the best flavor (Brown Sugar and Cinnamon). I am not an avid Poptart eater. I rarely have them. I generally eat them on the occasions when I remember they exist.

Brown Sugar and Cinnamon is the worst flavor. Those are the ones always left last in the variety pack. When a store is running low on stocking Pop Tarts, these are the last ones left on the shelves. They are the Amish of Pop Tarts. Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pop Tarts are responsible for more people going over to Toaster Strudel than any other flavor. They are horrible.

You know what? I'm fucking sick of your elitist attitude towards flavors of Poptarts. Seriously, man. Who do you think you are? I'm pretty sure that most of us can agree that you're just being an asshole right now. And you know what? I EAT BOTH. That's right. I eat both Poptarts AND Toaster Strudels. I love them. And I'm going out and buying up all the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon flavored PTs at my Safeway.

Seriously, this is stupid. At this point,you're just being a bigot. Grow the fuck UP. Seriously.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #1604 on: June 15, 2012, 11:16:41 PM »

You know what? I'm fucking sick of your elitist attitude towards flavors of Poptarts. Seriously, man. Who do you think you are? I'm pretty sure that most of us can agree that you're just being an asshole right now. And you know what? I EAT BOTH. That's right. I eat both Poptarts AND Toaster Strudels. I love them. And I'm going out and buying up all the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon flavored PTs at my Safeway.

Seriously, this is stupid. At this point,you're just being a bigot. Grow the fuck UP. Seriously.

Oh yeah? OH YEAH? Listen here you pinko commie pony loving Toaster Strudel sympathizer! Why don't you and your Pillsbury fanboys just go back to Minneapolis and stuff your goddamn fucking faces! In the meantime, real heterosexual God Fearing Americans like me enjoy our fucking monogamistic PopTarts! Which come in a delightful variety of NON-Brown Sugar and Cinnamon such as S'mores, Apple Strudel, Blueberry, Blueberry Muffin, Cherry, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Fudge, Cinnamon Roll, Wild Berry, Wild Watermelon, Cookies & Creme, Gingerbread, Hot Fudge Sundae, Raspberry, Strawberry, Strawberry Milkshake, Vanilla Milkshake, Ice Cream Sandwich, Wild Grape, Rainbow Cookie Sandwich, Salt Water Taffy, Wildlicious Wild Strawberry, Chocolate Vanilla, Strawberry Blueberry, Chocolate Strawberry, Strawberry Lemonade, Baby Bits, Dulce De Leche, Guava Mango, Chocolate Banana Split, Orange Cream, Choc-o-Lantern Frosted Chocolate Fudge, Pumpkin Pie, Gingerbread, Wild Berry Bloom, Cherry Turnover, Confetti Cake, Knock Knock Jokes Wild Berry, Barbie Sparkleberry, Barbie Wildberry, American Idol Blue Raspberry, Pictionary, Nix Family Laffy Taffy Flavors, Chocolate Fudge, Wild Berry, Cherry Berry Rick Pip, Pokemon Cherry, Chocotastic, Strawberry Sensatic, and GODDAMN Choco-mallow!

Now I politely invite you to kiss my ass. Thank you.