login

Author Topic: Which new console, P3, Wii, or 360?  (Read 16141 times)

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 4
  • Twins Territory
Re: Which new console, P3, Wii, or 360?
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2007, 10:41:00 PM »
I'm biased, I want the Xbox 360 because I LOOOOOOVE Fusion Frenzy. Fusion Frenzy 2 looks amazing but even though I really like this game, I'm having a hard time justifying buying a new console for just one game. Sooo I'm opening my options.

Which one do you all like and why?

Ahh, and in response to the very first post of this thread... I also received a free copy of Fusion Frenzy 2 with my Circuit City console ... after playing it just once, I promptly sold it to GameCrazy for 10 bucks store credit ;D

Offline defrostmode

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 3
    • Myspace
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2007, 12:24:48 PM »
I own a 360 and a wii... love both!

I will buy a PS3 if I ever see/play any game I can't live without on it (which hasen't happened so far) or when the price drops by about 200 dollars (which is years away).

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 812
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2007, 07:04:46 PM »
Picked up a PS3 today. Mainly for the Blu-Ray aspect of it.  There really aren't any games I really want/need that aren't on the 360. The biggest suck is that there is no way to play Guitar Hero 1or 2 with a guitar peripheral  yet. There is an adapter from Pelican that will let you play with a crippled guitar (no hammer ons or pull offs, no star power tilt etc) so why bother. I updated it to the latest firmware and as a BD/DVD player it is not bad at all. The upscaling of SD DVDs is not as good as my Toshiba HD-DVD playa but it is close. The bluetooth remote is a necessity for BDs the sixaxis is not intuitive at all for disc navigation. Once I play some games (someday) i'll post more.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com