login

Author Topic: What did I learn?  (Read 6233 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5713
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: What did I learn?
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 08:46:03 PM »
I learned that Doc is the most easily pushed around character in movie history.  No matter what he always goes with and does what other people want him to,even when they refuse to tell him where they are going.
But there's no time!

Offline Smith Dr John Smith

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 178
  • I say what a wonderful butler,He's so violent!
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 03:16:43 AM »
I learned that Doc is the most easily pushed around character in movie history.  No matter what he always goes with and does what other people want him to,even when they refuse to tell him where they are going.
But there's no time!

Yeah i did not understand that part. I mean were they afraid that if they took 30 seconds to tell Doc what was going on the five thousand year old cave painting would go somewhere?
Fave Rifftrax:The Room Fave MST3K:Manos
Fave DW story of last year:TAP/TRF.  Fave classic series story:Inferno
Fave film of 2011:Tie The Muppets/Tintin
Fave iRiff group:One wall cinema
Fave movie:Citizen Kane.
Still stuck on dial up.
Ignore me or report me.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5713
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 08:39:43 AM »
But there's no time!

Yeah i did not understand that part. I mean were they afraid that if they took 30 seconds to tell Doc what was going on the five thousand year old cave painting would go somewhere?
They were probably afraid he would just laugh at them and not go. Understandable.

Offline Smith Dr John Smith

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 178
  • I say what a wonderful butler,He's so violent!
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2012, 02:58:20 PM »
But there's no time!

They were probably afraid he would just laugh at them and not go. Understandable.

Well I guess that makes sense.  I learned that to some people night looks the same as the middle of the afternoon.

I learned that the best way to escape a slow moving monster is not to drive your boat as fast as it can go away from it but is instead to ditch the boat,set it on fire,and then stay in one place not moving hoping it goes away.
Fave Rifftrax:The Room Fave MST3K:Manos
Fave DW story of last year:TAP/TRF.  Fave classic series story:Inferno
Fave film of 2011:Tie The Muppets/Tintin
Fave iRiff group:One wall cinema
Fave movie:Citizen Kane.
Still stuck on dial up.
Ignore me or report me.

Offline Fuzzy Necromancer

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2018, 04:29:18 AM »
I learned if you're indecisive about your monster's origin/awakening story, re "it was always there" or "fell from space" or "something woke it up", well then just split the difference. Why settle for one silly monster origin when you can mash a few together?
Love doesn't hurt. It kills.

"Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine."