Author Topic: That One Little Girl's 'Pony' Cartoon that's Slowly Devouring the Internet  (Read 102893 times)

Offline Asbestos Bill

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 458
  • Are YOU dedoodaydolah?
    • QuipTracks
bookmark

Offline Raefire

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 571

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 1185
John de Lanice has been around Trekkies for 30 years, Bronies are far more grounded and normal.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2666
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
I'm about half way through season 2 on Netflix.  Didn't think the start of the season had much to offer older audience folks, but has been getting better.

Coragale

I'm about half way through season 2 on Netflix.  Didn't think the start of the season had much to offer older audience folks, but has been getting better.

I think Discord was appropriate for all the fans. On of my favorites in the series. And let's not forget insane Twilight.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2666
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Finished season 2.

The MMMmystery one was pretty cool, I doubt the target age group has seen the movies they parodied in that one.  I guess they relaxed the standards a bit for the finale, wasn't expecting the bad guys to be that nasty.

Noticed one in season 1 I don't think was on Netflix before (the one with the buffalo vs. the settlers), either that or I somehow missed it.  Guess I'm officially hooked, after that I went and watched Sonic Rainboom again....

Invader_quirk

Finished season 2.

The MMMmystery one was pretty cool, I doubt the target age group has seen the movies they parodied in that one.

Guess I'm the only one who thought those parodies were weak and uninspired. It's probably my least favorite episode.

Anyway, yeah, once you go back and rewatch one, there's no going back. You're a brony, dude.

Coragale

So, if any of you bros are cool, you should download LackeyCCG, get the MLP:CCG plugin, and play it. You can go to mlpccg.com to check out the sorta rules, and then you can build a deck and play. From 12:00 am Friday to 12:00 am Saturday, there's Friday Night Friendship, where you play and report wins and losses.

Also, from what I understand, the new update *sh/could* be on Saturday, so then new cards will be playable.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5899
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
So, if any of you bros are cool, you should download LackeyCCG, get the MLP:CCG plugin, and play it. You can go to mlpccg.com to check out the sorta rules, and then you can build a deck and play. From 12:00 am Friday to 12:00 am Saturday, there's Friday Night Friendship, where you play and report wins and losses.

Also, from what I understand, the new update *sh/could* be on Saturday, so then new cards will be playable.
:spammer:

Offline Raefire

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 571
I guess they relaxed the standards a bit for the finale, wasn't expecting the bad guys to be that nasty.

The bad guys were nasty? Frikkin' Twilight cracks one of the changeling's heads over her knee! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRFNPsH0ZT4&t=0m44s

I enjoyed the finale, but it should've been a 3-parter. It just felt like it moved way too fast for me.

Still excited for season 3.

Offline Relaxing Dragon

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1218
  • I raise my eyebrow at you, sir.
Both the opening episodes and the finale of season 2 should've been drawn out into 3-parters. Kudos to the show for being ambitious, but things just got too rushed when they were forced to contain it within less than 45 minutes.

Or they should go for broke and get the feature length movie going. Because really, all the other generations of pony got movies. When does G4 get its shot at the Smooze?

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 1185
Should have seasoned ended after part one, and go for a full summer cliffhanger.

Invader_quirk

Offline Relaxing Dragon

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1218
  • I raise my eyebrow at you, sir.
Pinkie's looking seriously intense back there.

Offline Asbestos Bill

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 458
  • Are YOU dedoodaydolah?
    • QuipTracks

Apparently Andrew WK's favorite pony is Pinkie Pie. Makes sense, as they are both largely one-dimensional and obsessed with partying. :P