Author Topic: Re: The 3DS Thread  (Read 3982 times)

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3620
  • All joking a salad.
Re: The 3DS Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 09:08:32 AM »
Do stores let you return opened games systems? I thought they treated them like media....only exchange for the same item.

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 537
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 01:30:54 PM »
Do stores let you return opened games systems? I thought they treated them like media....only exchange for the same item.
I believe that's true.  I misspoke (or didn't emphasize the quotes or whatever) when I said "exchange".  Price match is what I meant.

Russell

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 03:04:29 PM »
Last time I checked, most stores DON'T treat video game systems like media. Trust
me, I know, I've had my share of returning video game systems.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3886
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 10:40:21 PM »
Attention 3DS Ambassadors! The full list of Gameboy Advance games is out (In Japan) and the games will be available Friday (In Japan.) Highly likely they'll be the same titles and time here. The roster reads like a Top 10 Gameboy Advance Games list:

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Mario vs Donkey Kong
Metroid Fusion
Wario Land 4
WarioWare Inc: Mega Microgame$

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 09:01:57 AM »
Ambassador games are up! The list of titles is the same as what was announced.

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3620
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2011, 09:44:03 AM »
What are the best original downloadable games?

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2011, 10:11:45 AM »
Pushmo is awesome. Uses the 3D to its advantage and it's a neat puzzle game. Freakyforms has me addicted. It's kind of a cross between Spore and Drawn to Life. It's not incredibly deep, but it's a lot of fun. All the Art Style games are a lot of fun, but especially Pictobits, which is a kind of falling block puzzler with a lot of retro NES references. Shantae is a fun, cute kind of Metroid-y game. Starship Defense is cool if you like a good Tower Defense game, and Puzzle League is one of my favorite "Match-3" type games.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 08:06:45 AM »
The best non-virtual console games I have on mine are Shantae (which I highly recommend for Metroid fans), Mario VS Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, and Art Style Zengage.

I have FreakyForms and really enjoyed it for about two days. It's just not deep enough for me. I can't ignore that there's no real goal to the game. Maybe if I started getting Formees from streetpass, I'd be interested again, but that has never happened.

I'm interested in Pushmo, but I've got a bunch of GBA games to play right now.  :P

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1519
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2014, 08:07:53 AM »
My son got a 2DS for Christmas. Here's our friend code in case anyone wants to play some Mario Kart 7: 4098-5248-4547

(Related note: Ugh... I thought we had finally gotten past these stupid friend codes and were using Nintendo IDs now...)

Our Nintendo IDs are:
onewallcinema
xR3353x