login

Author Topic: Marvel Shared Film Universe: MCU Theatrical & TV (discussion, crossovers, etc.)  (Read 30006 times)

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2599
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
They may use the FF to change the entire reality. Merge dimensions or something.
FINE

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4534
An interesting graphic on screen time for core (original) Avengers team members through the four Avengers films.  Spoilered since has Endgame screen time included.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 05:56:14 PM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3075
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
I've actually been curious about how that figure works out for the whole MCU. I tried to look it up the other day, but the Internet has failed me. Which character has made the most appearances in the MCU?

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
I've actually been curious about how that figure works out for the whole MCU. I tried to look it up the other day, but the Internet has failed me. Which character has made the most appearances in the MCU?

According to a movie trivia thing I saw the last time I was at the movies, it's Captain America. I would have guessed Iron Man.
FINE

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes

Apparently Cameron posted this to Facebook or Twitter or some other social media site.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6792
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.

don't let him see the 2009 version of star trek.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 481
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
don't let him see the 2009 version of star trek.
...Oh I get it, because seeing himself in it would no doubt rip a hole in the space time continuum?  :o

Online Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5618
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!

Even with Peter Parker being a kid I think he would have to have enough geek cred to tell Thor not to watch the prequels.

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
Even with Peter Parker being a kid I think he would have to have enough geek cred to tell Thor not to watch the prequels.

He's young enough to like them though.
FINE

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
I bet if Footloose belonged to Disney Tom Holland would have said "Yeah Starlord! Totally, Footloose is the greatest movie in history!".

Online Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5618
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!

He's young enough to like them though.
Do kids in their late teens actually like the prequels now, though? I can understand being a guilty pleasure since they saw them as little kids. But once they're old enough to actually know something about movies, I would think they'd at least see the issues with them.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
Do kids in their late teens actually like the prequels now, though? I can understand being a guilty pleasure since they saw them as little kids. But once they're old enough to actually know something about movies, I would think they'd at least see the issues with them.
I was trying to find some data on IMDB to give me a definitive answer to that question and it seems like those under 18 give Phantom Menace the lowest score of all the age demographics, which is if I'm reading the data right about a 5.8/10 and I'm guessing that's the median? Mean? I'm not entirely sure how to interpret everything. For attack of the clones it seems to be just a tiny bit lower, about a 5.7/10. But from there suddenly the score skyrockets for Revenge of the Sith all the way to a 7.5/10. Again, that's the average score for males and females under 18. The other age groups 18-29, 30-44, and 45+ all give similar scores, with little variance.

Does anybody think the 3rd season of Jessica Jones is going to address the snap?

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3075
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Yeah, the youngsters completely and (mostly) unironically love Star Wars prequels. I think they're derided by older fans because they were being targeted at the younger audience, and it worked!

It's these NEW Star Wars movies that they don't like.

And so it will probably continue...

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
Yeah, the youngsters completely and (mostly) unironically love Star Wars prequels. I think they're derided by older fans because they were being targeted at the younger audience, and it worked!

It's these NEW Star Wars movies that they don't like.

And so it will probably continue...

Bingo.

It's no different than people who were kids in the 80s liking garbage from the 80s etc. People like what they grow up with.
FINE