Author Topic: Decisions Decisions - New Short Available Now!!!  (Read 8736 times)

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 629
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 22
  • Decepticons forever!
Re: Decisions Decisions - New Short Available Now!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 06:17:03 PM »
LOL omg the mother had to be on drugs or something...

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 09:16:36 AM »
Anyone else got any idea when this was made? My best guess is between 1973-1975. If it was 1976, then the class room would be filled with bicentennial stuff..

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 10:12:50 AM »
If it was 1976, then the class room would be filled with bicentennial stuff..

Unless they had someone there with the presence of mind to think "We should take down that stuff if it's in shot....it will date this thing and we want to be able to sell this for awhile."

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 02:21:00 AM »
anyway all i can figure is mid 70s

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 995
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 10:04:33 PM »
"Leaving Salt Lake City, always a good decision."

And for Pete's sake, Joey. It's the 70s. Everyone in the room should be yelling at you to not talk with your mouth full.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 08:03:04 AM »
You know , this is not showing up in the Shorts Catalogue when you sort by release date...... you might be missing some sales as people may not be aware of it.

Offline space_mutiny

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 42
  • Dream busted
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »
You can talk to a friend, or maybe a next of kin...(The hell?)
Oh bite me, it's fun!

Offline space_mutiny

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 42
  • Dream busted
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
You know , this is not showing up in the Shorts Catalogue when you sort by release date...... you might be missing some sales as people may not be aware of it.
I don't know if this is related, but I've noticed some of the newly released shorts don't show up on the list of "latest" releases on the home page. I nearly missed out on a couple of shorts because I wasn't aware they existed.
Oh bite me, it's fun!

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 09:38:04 PM »
I don't know if this is related, but I've noticed some of the newly released shorts don't show up on the list of "latest" releases on the home page. I nearly missed out on a couple of shorts because I wasn't aware they existed.

You don't get the e-mails announcing the new releases?

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2660
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 11:23:40 PM »

I didn't know about "thing are different now" before seeing it by accident while looking for "decisions decisions", didn't see it announced anywhere.

Didn't know about the email list either, just signed up, tiny little link at the bottom of the rifftrax home page.

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »

I didn't know about "thing are different now" before seeing it by accident while looking for "decisions decisions", didn't see it announced anywhere.

Didn't know about the email list either, just signed up, tiny little link at the bottom of the rifftrax home page.

Yeah "Things are different now" needs a forum thread..

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 278
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 03:54:11 PM »
I looks like almost a minute of the MPG file is cut from the beginning, judging by the extra stuff on the source/riff files and the fact that it starts at the very end of a riff.

Also, to reiterate what others have said, this short doesn't show up when you list "shorts only" on the main page.

Edit: There's 49.171 seconds of extra audio in the raw audio files, which includes a Breaking Bad riff.  :(  Also, the WMV file seems to be missing about the same amount. Of course, the could've purposely edited it off since they sometimes cut off the beginning of raw shorts, but it seems odd to remove riffs.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 04:08:16 PM by eegah »

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2660
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 04:09:21 PM »
I looks like almost a minute of the MPG file is cut from the beginning, judging by the extra stuff on the source/riff files and the fact that it starts at the very end of a riff.

Wow, just downloaded the source audio files and yes, there are several riffs before the one that starts the .mpg file, about 50 seconds seem to be missing, weird.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 768
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 06:24:37 PM »
Did anyone e-mail support or PM Thrash yet?
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com