Author Topic: Goblet of Fire  (Read 506 times)

anais.jude

Goblet of Fire
« on: March 06, 2010, 07:11:16 PM »
This isn't so much a suggestion thread, as a PLEASE HURRY UP AND RIFF THIS MOVIE SO WE CAN HAVE MORE TWILIGHT JOKES

(Cedric Diggory being pklayed by Edward from Twilight)

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
Re: Goblet of Fire
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 04:13:44 AM »
It's a bit odd they stopped riffing these just before the WORST ONE EVER. Edward Cullen AND the fact that Harry and Ron look like girls trying to look their girliest for the Girliest Girl in the World competition. They couldn't look girlier if they wore suits made of tampons.

Plus, they can finally do the Avada Kedavra jokes that have been the elephant in the room through all the other movies.

Offline FordPrefect

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 04:49:09 AM »
This isn't so much a suggestion thread, as a PLEASE HURRY UP AND RIFF THIS MOVIE SO WE CAN HAVE MORE TWILIGHT JOKES

The Harry Potter riffs for the first three films are big sellers, but I think the reason they haven't done the others yet is because there's just so much material they've already covered. I remember Kevin saying in an interview that it was getting really difficult to make fresh jokes about Hagrid. Best to go after other films for a while and come back to it when it's fresh again. In the meantime, there are a couple guys here working on an iRiff for Goblet of Fire. I'm sure people will be interested to see what they come up with.

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Dragon of Light
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 02:48:56 AM »

I just thought of this Riff (And any I-riffers can use it if they'd like.) but during a scene when Robert Pattinson shows up in a scene it'd be funny if he was given the line "Anyone see a crazy, morose, pale looking girl around here named Bella?"
Being a genocidal maniac is not one of my turn ons.

Is it weird to hear the Safety Dance in my head watching Game of Thrones?

Offline carlobee

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 06:48:53 AM »
haha. good one!  ;D