login

Author Topic: Part 2 Now Available!!!  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 596
Part 2 Now Available!!!
« on: March 05, 2010, 11:09:31 AM »
http://www.rifftrax.com/shorts/call-it-free-part-2

Call It Free Part 2 continues the madcap service station antics that viewers of Call It Free Part 1 demanded More, More, More* of! All of your favorite characters are back. Herb (not a woman). Jerry (not a woman). Hank, (astute viewers will recall that Hank is a woman.) But the second half of Call It Free also introduces a new character: Captain Jinx.

Captain Jinx is, (and we are not trying to oversell him by any stretch of the imagination), the greatest cartoon character the world has ever seen! Morbidly obese, bright red and nude, he lives in the engine of your car, and has a big bag of rust that he spreads around if the engine if not properly maintained. This is how former Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda spends the offseason. This spreading of "Rust", combined with the complete absence of any substance known as "Jinx", makes one wonder why his name is not simply Captain Rust. Seems like that would make a great deal of sense. But when you're dealing with a woman named "Hank", you sort of let the suspension of disbelief carry you where it will.  Captain Jinx is wreaking havoc on Hank's engine, and Hank's beloved husband speeds off to the mechanic to see what can be done about it. Will punches be thrown? Will Jinx junk Jerry's jalopy? And for all that is holy, what, who or when will be called free?! Find out these answers and more, when you join Mike, Kevin and Bill for the exciting conclusion to Call It Free!

*The shrugged shoulders and confused expressions of Call It Free Part 1 viewers has been interpreted as them "demanding More, More, More"

http://www.rifftrax.com/shorts/call-it-free-part-2

Go get it!
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1270
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Re: Part 2 Now Available!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 12:18:51 PM »
You're sending mixed messages here.  First you say "call it free", then you charge 99 cents for it.

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 22
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 12:31:18 PM »
You're sending mixed messages here.  First you say "call it free", then you charge 99 cents for it.

its a scam! Just like those Columbia House CD/DVD deals..

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2400
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 01:43:21 PM »

And FreeCreditReport.com

Offline RoninFox

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2298
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 01:54:20 PM »

And FreeCreditReport.com

selling people a bunch of riffs they don't need. And last time I bought one, you talked me into a radiator flush.  You should be ashamed.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Dragon of Light
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 09:22:23 AM »
Jeez, I hope the old spinster sued Hank for rear ending her at the end of this short.
Being a genocidal maniac is not one of my turn ons.

Is it weird to hear the Safety Dance in my head watching Game of Thrones?

Offline JonahFalconNYC

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 03:32:33 PM »
Thank you, MiKevBill. I was stuck on Part I's cliffhanger.

Offline Collecian

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 06:25:07 AM »
Is anyone having problems with downloading Call It Free Pt. 2? I just bought it and the for the high quality download it won't download fully, it will stop at different times. Is this happening to someone else or is it just my end? Thanks.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 236
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 05:22:10 PM »
Some more information would be helpful. What's your browser / OS / internet connection? Are you downloading using a download manager?

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1270
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2010, 07:17:19 AM »
Is anyone having problems with downloading Call It Free Pt. 2? I just bought it and the for the high quality download it won't download fully, it will stop at different times. Is this happening to someone else or is it just my end? Thanks.

Using Firefox, I found that the MPG file would download, then almost immediately say "this has finished downloading", but leave me with an empty file.  It never happens twice in a row though, so I just click the link to download again.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 236
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2010, 09:11:33 AM »
Are you on DSL or Cable?

Offline Collecian

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 09:30:41 AM »
I have DSL and am running the latest Firefox.

Offline Steel Monkey

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 08:22:20 AM »
Funny short but the woman is way too dump acting, a very 50's attitude thing that is not funny until Mike and the guys get at it. What is the Hank name for, did the husband want a guy as is wife instead.