login

Author Topic: Fake Trivia  (Read 119735 times)

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
Re: Fake Trivia
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 02:26:12 PM »
The J-Proof  Stephan hawkins newest theorem prooving once and for all that cheese is in fact an intelligent living creature.

Offline SecretAgentSuperDragon

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 3
  • Cake or Death?
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 02:29:48 PM »
Kodiak's sole purpose of joining the rifftrax forum was to watch Tarantulus reach 3000 posts in an absurdly short amount of time.

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 0
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 02:31:31 PM »
High-ranking members of the Rifftrax Roundtable will be given $1,000,000 each for being so darn cool.

;)

Offline Tarantulas

• #97 Rifftrax Fan in the World!
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 02:54:56 PM »
J-Proof is actually the nephew of famous silver screen wookiee Chewbaccaa

Tarantulas knows far too many things for his own good, which is why we snuck an alien offspring into his burrito.

daltysmilth is actually a A.I. gestalt being controlled by a secret agency with no government ties, and infinite resources.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 02:57:29 PM by Tarantulas »

Offline Tarantulas

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 02:57:00 PM »
High-ranking members of the Rifftrax Roundtable will be given $1,000,000 each for being so darn cool.

;)

This one is actually true.. the trouble is that it's paid in yearly installments of 5 cents.. so with all the Rifftrax I've bought, I'm in the hole for the next 7,000 some odd years.

• Compsognathus
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2007, 03:00:19 PM »
daltysmilth is actually a A.I. gestalt being controlled by a secret agency with no government ties, and infinite resources.

I guess it takes one to know one

http://www.rifftrax.com/smf/index.php?topic=274.0

Offline daltysmilth

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 45
  • This is MY Enterprise. Eat it, Abrams!
    • My Space
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2007, 03:02:06 PM »
Ancient Egyptians believed that getting bitten by a small dog really sucked.
CROW:  (Sinisterly) The Secret Government Eggo Project...
--Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

"Jason, Chess is a game of chance."
-- My friend Shawn to my friend Jason upon being defeated at a game of Chess.

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=112104

Offline Tarantulas

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2007, 03:04:27 PM »
All Tim and Eric productions for Cartoon Network are carefully screened by a panel of wild boars prior to its initial broadcast.  If no boars die, it is put on the air so that viewers may use it as a timer to know when you are exactly 15 minutes away from actual entertainment.

Offline Thom_Serveaux

• Liked: 1
  • *Platypus Sound*
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2007, 03:55:01 PM »
Coming Soon... Mike and Kevin will announce that at the next 'Live' event, they wiil Riff a double feature.... The New Zoo Revue & Bananas In Pajamas.......

Offline Tarantulas

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2007, 04:12:56 PM »
"Rifftrax Live" (an on going series of live riffing with MST alums Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and Bill Corbett) is coming soon to <insert town near you> for a 2 night showing of <insert movie you've been dying to see get the treatment> tickets are free to Rifftrax forum members, along with an open bar and free personalized toaster art courtesy of DisEbaudio.

• Compsognathus
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2007, 04:15:17 PM »
you dont want a good strong drink five minutes after landing in any deployed location.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3149
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2007, 04:23:16 PM »
The video game Pac-Man was originally suppose to be a documentary about a subterranean race discovered by Finnish geologists in 1976. The footage was sent to the U.S. production company Namca to be circulated but was received by game developers Namco and was developed into the game we know and love today.

Interesting sidenote: Pak-man actually belongs to this race and is the last surviving progeny of these misunderestimated peoples.
Yes. The Dig-Dugians took us down in the first war of Zaxon. Many a weooweooweooweoo woop woop was heard that day...

Offline Thom_Serveaux

• *Platypus Sound*
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2007, 08:00:08 PM »
The video game Pac-Man was originally suppose to be a documentary about a subterranean race discovered by Finnish geologists in 1976. The footage was sent to the U.S. production company Namca to be circulated but was received by game developers Namco and was developed into the game we know and love today.

Interesting sidenote: Pak-man actually belongs to this race and is the last surviving progeny of these misunderestimated peoples.
Yes. The Dig-Dugians took us down in the first war of Zaxon. Many a weooweooweooweoo woop woop was heard that day...
They had the power to convert organic matter into inorganic matter, right?

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 0
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2007, 09:24:19 PM »
By the year 3000, mankind will be an endangered species hunted down by tall, dreadlocked aliens who think they're in a Star Trek movie, but are sadly mistaken.

Also, mankind is currently being posessed by alien beings called "Thetans", and the teachings of Scientology are needed(along with an absurd amount of money) to get rid of them.

Offline Thom_Serveaux

• *Platypus Sound*
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2007, 10:04:51 PM »
By the year 3000, mankind will be an endangered species hunted down by tall, dreadlocked aliens who think they're in a Star Trek movie, but are sadly mistaken.

Also, mankind is currently being posessed by alien beings called "Thetans", and the teachings of Scientology are needed(along with an absurd amount of money) to get rid of them.
Geez... they washed up at a Klingon language camp.