Author Topic: frustratiojn and agony{one riffers heroing tail}  (Read 2615 times)

Offline the amazing zero

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 3
frustratiojn and agony{one riffers heroing tail}
« on: February 03, 2010, 01:06:53 PM »
you may have read my other two post on my upcoming riffs and you may not have buttttttttt.....  I have been working on riffs for over a year now and still haven't gotten one online. the main reason behind this is the fact I am poor as heck. no literally I only get 10 dollers I can usea month but I have cleared every hurtle except for a few. so I think I can make it but I thought I would hrough  my few remaing problems out there to see if there are any solutions and here they are.

1. very little quiet time to record. that being that I live in a group home. I have figuredout how to maximise my quite time though,
2. need one more [pic fro my final fantasy unlimited riff. I can get everything on that one done. except forr the two minute video which I brong up in a minute.
3. need two minutevideos of each riff of me making fun of each. i know I can probably by that cheap camera from cvs that does video but. still need the money to get it.
4. finally I am looking for someone toi riff with. preferably inmy area but I am not sure how to go about that. basically someon to shar ethe burden with or a quiet place to record riffs and a way to gget them back to my compurter.

besides that and the fact my dfeath note movie riff has no sinc lines. I think I can finish this project so I hope you can help me on this stuff. heres to crossing my fingers.{ basically for luck}
i'll survive... even if it kills me... lol

Offline the amazing zero

• Magneto-cent Member
Re: frustratiojn and agony{one riffers heroing tail}
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 01:16:02 PM »
now that I think about it I'm only two mor steps from the dark side of he force............    oh welll.......

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 01:21:11 PM »
frustratiojn  frustration and agony {one riffers riffer's heroing harrowing tail tale}

Offline the amazing zero

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 01:22:13 PM »
thanks for the spell check. If anything I am nnot. that is a good speeler.

Offline the amazing zero

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 01:33:01 PM »
or typer for that matter... lol.....

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 360
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 04:47:19 PM »
Tip #1:  Reread your posts before clicking "Post" (that's what the "Preview" button is for).  Even if you can't spell well, you'll be surprised how many mistakes you'll notice when rereading your message.  Go ahead and reread what you first wrote.  Your first two sentences were fine, but you started slipping around your third sentence.  By the end, it was nearly incomprehensible.  It wouldn't be such a big deal if it weren't for the fact that other people have to read what you're saying, and believe me, it was a real struggle to read this.  Remember, it's not a race.

Follow that tip first and you'll find people will be more responsive to what you have to say.  Go ahead and click "Modify" if you want.  I mean, you spelled "frustration" with a J.  People aren't gonna take you seriously if you keep that up.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:50:08 PM by stansimpson »

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5085
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 04:49:22 PM »
Tip #1:  Reread your post before clicking "Post" (that's what the "Preview" button is for).  Even if you can't spell well, you'll be surprised how many mistakes you'll notice when rereading your message.  Go ahead and reread what you first wrote.  Your first two sentences were fine, but you started slipping around your third sentence.  By the end, it was nearly incomprehensible.  It wouldn't be such big deal if it weren't for the fact that other people have to read what you're saying, and believe me, it was a real struggle to read this.

Follow that tip first and you'll find people will be more responsive to what you have to say.

Hmm... constructive criticism.  I like it.  But I think you might be to soft for the Internet.  The only thing it understands is hair-trigger tempers and merciless mocking.

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 04:51:13 PM »
Tip #1:  Reread your post before clicking "Post" (that's what the "Preview" button is for).  Even if you can't spell well, you'll be surprised how many mistakes you'll notice when rereading your message.  Go ahead and reread what you first wrote.  Your first two sentences were fine, but you started slipping around your third sentence.  By the end, it was nearly incomprehensible.  It wouldn't be such big deal if it weren't for the fact that other people have to read what you're saying, and believe me, it was a real struggle to read this.

Follow that tip first and you'll find people will be more responsive to what you have to say.

Hmm... constructive criticism.  I like it.  But I think you might be to soft for the Internet.  The only thing it understands is hair-trigger tempers and merciless mocking.
I know.  Call it a random act or kindness... or heroing futility.  I hafta believe that sanity can exist on the internets.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 04:52:06 PM »

I usually don't harp on people for spelling and grammar mistakes, but the guy made 4 of them in 7 words.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5085
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 04:58:02 PM »
A Heroing Tail: Fievel Fights Crime

Offline the amazing zero

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 05:43:39 PM »

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 06:05:47 PM »
Great, zero!  Now your points are literate.  One question tho:  Why can't you give that kind of attention to all your posts?  We're all taking our time in writing these posts.  You don't see anyone else sounding illiterate (except for the spammers, which you've already been accused of).  This isn't a chatroom (there's a chatroom available btw).  Do you have a reading/writing disorder like dyslexia or something?

Just slow down, breathe, and take your time when posting.  There's no hurry... to any of this.  And I wasn't referring to no one taking that original post not seriously.  I was referring to your whole persona.  I don't mean you need to go back and modify all your posts.  I just mean slow down, otherwise, people will think you're crazy.

Offline the amazing zero

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »

Basically I have adhd and paronoid scitzo effective didorder. To better put that. You have someone with a low attention span who heres voices and is parnoid. Well not that much but it's not a very good combo. Plus that last post I went over with spell/gramer check in microsoft word. But I do have a short attention span. I like to cal hdadd. Because it's like that. High definiton atention defict disorder. Most the time one day at a time I get obsessed with one thing. And my mid iss on that one thing. Plus I'd liek to quote from another place I posted. The school I was in was passing me with a third gradfe reading level and that was in high school. I wasn't even doing the work. If it wasn't for my moms home schooling I'd litterally have a college edecation and understand none of what I've been taught.

Offline the amazing zero

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 06:16:32 PM »
dang it spell checkhas failed me.. arg

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 986
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 07:28:44 PM »

I think I can offer some slight advice:

For #2: You need a screenshot, correct? Are you working on a group computer? If so, can you install programs on it? (And naturally, does it have a DVD drive?) If so, head over to www.videolan.org/vlc/ and download it. It's a free program, and it has a nice screenshot feature in it.

If the computer doesn't have a DVD drive or if you can't put anything on it, you may just need to do a google search and grab one from there.

For the two minute videos, most of the time, I've ripped directly from the DVD itself and then cut the segment down to the right length. Since that probably isn't  an option, you may want to consider seeing if there are any clips on youtube of the your subject and then riffing that. Granted, that'll be a process too, since you'll probably need to convert it to something else, then edit the video and audio of your riff together... but you can do it in a free program like Windows Movie Maker.

I'm afraid that it isn't an easy process, but good luck to you.