login

Author Topic: Corrupted Download  (Read 1557 times)

Offline N_Sponenberg

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
  • None...Uh...No Personal Text...
Corrupted Download
« on: January 30, 2010, 09:57:52 PM »
Never had this problem before.

I just purchased the ROTJ Riff. Every time I try and download it, it gets between 60-90% done and then tells me that the file is corrupted or invalid.

At first, I thought it was my computer, but I tried downloading an old one again and it came through fine and just to be safe I attempted downloading it on a laptop I had in the other room. Again, the same problem with the ROTJ file.

Is there something different about the ROTJ file as opposed to the ESB file (The older one I attempted to download)?

I'm assuming it must be the file, because I have no problem downloading other Riffs.

Thanks.

UPDATE: It worked on the laptop, finally. Still, if there's any difference between the two files can you let me know? Its been a while since I DL'd a Riff and maybe my system isn't up to par anymore.

Updated Update...

So... The download went full 100%. But it still told me the zip file was corrupted and will not open it. Any help with this would really be appreciated. Thanks guys. Again, this is the first time I have ever had an issue with this.

UPDATE- Final

Good Lord...

It worked. I don't know what the prob was, but its working now. Thanks for putting up with my crap. Its one am and I just get overworked when things go wrong.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 10:22:58 PM by bruce peterson »
"Mercy is the mark of a great man.... Guess I'm just a good man... Well, I'm alright"- Malcom Reynolds