Author Topic: House On Haunted Hill divx/mpg files are only 35 mins long.  (Read 3012 times)

Offline ChicagoBurdman

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
House On Haunted Hill divx/mpg files are only 35 mins long.
« on: January 28, 2010, 09:09:00 PM »
So I purchased the VOD House on Haunted Hill three riffers version and first tries downloading the divx file. I trying watching it (I use VLC) and apparently it is only 35 mins long. I thought it might have downloaded improperly and redownloaded the divx and still saw the same problem. I then tried the mpeg file and again 35 mins long. Has anyone else seen this? It is a bit of a let down.

Offline Invisible NanoGhost

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
  • Just here for a few laughs. I'll take yours.
Re: House On Haunted Hill divx/mpg files are only 35 mins long.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 04:13:21 PM »
So I purchased the VOD House on Haunted Hill three riffers version and first tries downloading the divx file. I trying watching it (I use VLC) and apparently it is only 35 mins long. I thought it might have downloaded improperly and redownloaded the divx and still saw the same problem. I then tried the mpeg file and again 35 mins long. Has anyone else seen this? It is a bit of a let down.

I bought the 3-riffer version some time ago, and the copy I have is more like an hour and fifteen minutes.  In my case I downloaded both the mpeg and "for ipod" versions, and they're the both the full film.