Author Topic: Best Jedi lines  (Read 15017 times)

Offline PlayMSTie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 4
Re: Best Jedi lines
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2010, 02:52:39 PM »
"He's also my mother."

"But I love my hate!"
"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal." C. S. Lewis

Bring back Bridget!

Offline ShadowDog

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 102
  • Just call me Mr. PIE
    • Indie Movie Blog
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2010, 03:03:16 PM »
On the other hand, I'm getting really tired of the sand jokes so I'm glad this is the last ever SW riff.  It was one line in one movie, give it a fucking rest already.

I'm going to have to take this comment back.  I hadn't seen Star Wars II in a long time so watching it riffed today and hearing the sand line fresh in context made me realize how incredibly retarded it actually was.  It deserves everything Rifftrax has given it.  Sorry for doubting you boys!
"Did she just say Chipping?"

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5898
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2010, 03:44:14 PM »
On the other hand, I'm getting really tired of the sand jokes so I'm glad this is the last ever SW riff.  It was one line in one movie, give it a fucking rest already.

I'm going to have to take this comment back.  I hadn't seen Star Wars II in a long time so watching it riffed today and hearing the sand line fresh in context made me realize how incredibly retarded it actually was.  It deserves everything Rifftrax has given it.  Sorry for doubting you boys!
Also, this isn't the last SW, as they are likely to riff The Clone Wars at some point.

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 66
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2010, 04:14:54 PM »

Also, this isn't the last SW, as they are likely to riff The Clone Wars at some point.

Too bad the Ewok Adventures DVD has been discontinued.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 09:51:14 PM »

Too bad the Ewok Adventures DVD has been discontinued.
I think that is the first time those words have ever been uttered (or typed).

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 09:55:51 PM »
I laughed so hard I started tearing up at the line about the Stormtroopers being high, looking up at the trees.

Offline ShadowDog

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Just call me Mr. PIE
    • Indie Movie Blog
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 10:13:23 PM »

Ya know, it's easy to talk tough right now when it isn't a reality, but I might actually have to take a pass on that one.  Nothing I've seen or heard about that movie makes me think it's remotely watchable, riff or not.  LMFAO

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Dragon of Light
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2010, 12:37:42 AM »
I just watched the sample and the first riff -- "The Hurt Locker as performed by the Build-a-Bear workshop" -- had me laughing out loud. This is gonna be good. (I hold the distinction of being the only person on the planet who ever liked Ewoks -- I even had a toy one as a kid -- but it's still gonna be good!)

You aren't the only one. I still love the Ewoks. I mean come on. The Gungans are light years worse an alien race. At least you can cuddle the Ewoks and not feel disgusted by doing so. Seriously, could you guys consider cuddling a Gungan over an Ewok?
Being a genocidal maniac is not one of my turn ons.

Is it weird to hear the Safety Dance in my head watching Game of Thrones?

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2010, 01:12:52 AM »
Sure, Ewoks may look cuddly, but make sure you have a gold guy who can be made to fly with you when you meet them, or they might just eat you.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline ShadowDog

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Just call me Mr. PIE
    • Indie Movie Blog
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2010, 07:20:45 AM »
You aren't the only one. I still love the Ewoks. I mean come on. The Gungans are light years worse an alien race. At least you can cuddle the Ewoks and not feel disgusted by doing so. Seriously, could you guys consider cuddling a Gungan over an Ewok?

That's like saying a punch in the nads would feel good because it's better than having an arm ripped off by Jaws.  While this is true, the punch in the nads is still going to hurt like hell.

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Dragon of Light
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 06:40:00 AM »
That's like saying a punch in the nads would feel good because it's better than having an arm ripped off by Jaws.  While this is true, the punch in the nads is still going to hurt like hell.

Considering I don't have external genitalia that's not an issue.

Offline THE QUEEN!!!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2010, 12:45:15 PM »
watched it again and I love that whole bit where Leia (in Jabba's palace, in disguise, sneaking to Han in carbonite) crashes into those loud things.
"Who puts windchimes inside the house?"
"Now she walks into Jabba's German cuckoo clock collection"
"Now she trips over 800 alarm clocks set to the 1812 overture"
"Now she back into a precariously balanced collection of fine bone China"

CRACKED me up!!
"Kissing is like WiFi. Just get within the general area." ---New Moon RT

Offline ShadowDog

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Just call me Mr. PIE
    • Indie Movie Blog
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 07:57:16 AM »

Considering I don't have external genitalia that's not an issue.

I haven't had my arm ripped off by Jaws either, but I can imagine the level of pain that might be involved.  LMFAO

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Dragon of Light
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 05:28:58 AM »
I haven't had my arm ripped off by Jaws either, but I can imagine the level of pain that might be involved.  LMFAO

Suffice it to say I'd prefer hugging stick wielding teddy bears over annoying voiced, lop eared lizards.  :P

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2010, 06:06:08 AM »

Suffice it to say I'd prefer hugging stick wielding teddy bears over annoying voiced, lop eared lizards.  :P
It trust them as far as I can throw them. I figure I could throw the Ewoks farther.