login

Author Topic: Teen Wolf  (Read 724 times)

Offline aizanthor

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Teen Wolf
« on: December 28, 2009, 07:46:08 PM »
Teen Wolf and it's much-needed sequel, Teen Wolf Too, have always had a special place in my heart. Despite the fact that my blind love for these "classics" has led to my being ostracized from certain filmgoing circles, my dedication endures. The majesty with which Mike, Bill and Kevin could riff either (or both!) of these films is a prospect that, at least in my mind, merits our support. What do you say, gentlemen?

Offline aizanthor

• Disembaudio's Squadio
Teen Wolf
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 08:05:45 PM »
And while these movies are technically comedies, I'd count on the riffers focusing on what passes for cool and hip in these films along with the fact that Michael J. Fox (Scott Howard) and Jason Bateman's (Todd Howard) peers want nothing more in life than to exalt sports-playing werewolves who look like  hybrids of Dr. Zaius and Jesus.

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
Re: Teen Wolf
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »
Were was I reading that one of the extras in the stands at the basketball game at the end whips it out.....?

Although I imagine like with Disney films, they've digitally taken that out by now

Offline aizanthor

• Disembaudio's Squadio
Re: Teen Wolf
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »
Haha, yeah that's an infamous shot. Fortunately for us, the producers of Teen Wolf have not yet pooled the funds to digitally remove anything. I'm pretty sure it's some douche with a mustache in the upper left corner of the frame who does the deed.