Author Topic: QuipTracks: HULK - AVAILABLE NOW!  (Read 8354 times)

Invader_quirk

Re: QuipTracks: HULK - AVAILABLE NOW!
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2009, 06:40:43 AM »
By the way, a note of caution to re-authorers: This movie has subtitles in the last scene, so make sure you rip the English subs. There are three on the DVD. I'm guessing that one of them only has subtitles during that one scene, but even if you get the wrong one, you can just turn it on and off manually.

Actually, I think they're part of the video itself in this one.

Offline Asbestos Bill

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 458
  • Are YOU dedoodaydolah?
    • QuipTracks
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2009, 06:45:11 AM »
Damn you, Youtube...

We've switched the video on the product page out for a Facebook video, but we're not sure how to embed it in a forum post. I guess just head on over to the product page to see it.

We were able to embed ours in our Gremlins thead, it's pretty much the same way the youtube ones work, but they look better in my opinion.  I just grabbed the embed code of face book and pulled out the address.  I can't see it on yours so maybe only the poster can see it?  Not sure.

I see. Thanks. I switched it. What's this about not seeing it though? On our site?

Invader_quirk

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2009, 06:50:47 AM »
What's this about not seeing it though? On our site?

I believe he is referring to the embed code.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »
Has anybody other than Darth Geek watched it yet?

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5648
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2009, 08:55:36 PM »
Yeah, I did! It was aw- oh, wait...

Offline David

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 48
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »

Out of the park as usual. I especially liked the jabs at RiffTrax Live (when they tried doing it in-house) and the deflating Hulk sound effect.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2009, 10:04:30 PM »
The Rifftrax line was one of Darth Geek's. One I was unsure about, as I recall. I guess he's vindicated.  ;)

Offline David

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 48
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2009, 10:20:20 PM »
The Rifftrax line was one of Darth Geek's. One I was unsure about, as I recall. I guess he's vindicated.  ;)

Yeah, it's definitely an inside joke.

Offline Lemming Howard

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 178
  • God rest you Brother.
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2009, 10:23:46 PM »
Saw it and I liked your version of the Hulk back story better than Ang Lee's that seemed to be half the movie.  Thought the way you handled the split screen element at one point was clever.  The more riffs you guys do the better you get.  This one is no exception. :clap:
And I'm worse than Hitler.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2009, 09:59:48 AM »
Thanks. And why isn't the Hulk a leprechaun, again?

Invader_quirk

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2009, 10:15:00 AM »

OH NO!!! We were going to put a joke about that in the zapping-through-the-cloud part! One of us was going to say they see a leprechaun in the clouds, and the other would say "What? Just because he's green?!" AAARRRRGGGHH I knew we had come up with more for that part. -___-

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2009, 10:49:15 AM »

OH NO!!! We were going to put a joke about that in the zapping-through-the-cloud part! One of us was going to say they see a leprechaun in the clouds, and the other would say "What? Just because he's green?!" AAARRRRGGGHH I knew we had come up with more for that part. -___-
You also didn't do one of my favorite jokes of yours, the "bullets, bullets, an invalid, and bullets" riff. And there was no "A startled Ethan Hunt plummets to his death." The others I noticed were missing were clearely due to timing.
*cough* "maybe it's just a baby, I don't know." still doesn't work.*cough*

Invader_quirk

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2009, 10:56:27 AM »
You also didn't do one of my favorite jokes of yours, the "bullets, bullets, an invalid, and bullets" riff. And there was no "A startled Ethan Hunt plummets to his death." The others I noticed were missing were clearely due to timing.

I liked both those jokes... why weren't they in the script? ??? This concerns me.

But yes, a lot, unfortunately, got cut due to timing. And the baby line stayed because we were already taking so long to get the track out. Plus I don't hate it quite as much as you do.  ;)

Offline mattwnelson

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 543
    • Catbeard the Pirate!
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2009, 07:59:25 PM »
FANTASTIC job, guys, 100% A+ effort on this one. TONS of laugh-out-loud lines, and the word "douchebagriculture" is my new favorite.

M@

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2009, 09:31:26 PM »

I liked both those jokes... why weren't they in the script? ??? This concerns me.

But yes, a lot, unfortunately, got cut due to timing. And the baby line stayed because we were already taking so long to get the track out. Plus I don't hate it quite as much as you do.  ;)
I alo st noticed that the Invader Zim riff was missing. How do you, of all people, not have that in?

Just watched it again with my 15 year old nephew (who hates the movie) and he loved it!