login

Author Topic: Rifftrax DVD player only works sometimes  (Read 1398 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Cyla

  • Disembaudio's Squadio
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Liked: 0
Rifftrax DVD player only works sometimes
« on: December 06, 2009, 11:56:37 AM »
We are trying to watch LofR with the RiffTraxDVD player. We are using Windows Vista. I get no error messages; the program just freezes up.

But once out of every 50 tries the DVD and the Rifftrax will actually run - that is the confusing part. About 98% of the time the program freezes, the other 2% it will work. But if the screensaver comes on by mistake or something else, it will freeze up again.

Why will it work sometimes and most of the time it will just freeze? Help!


Offline torgosPizza

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 7731
  • Liked: 236
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
Re: Rifftrax DVD player only works sometimes
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 11:58:25 AM »
Sorry, we're currently getting people together to work on a new and improved player. The current player supports Vista but is fraught with other errors. You can view the rest of the "RiffTrax Player" board to see other topics on the issue.