login

Author Topic: Steven Seagal, Lawman!  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
Re: Steven Seagal, Lawman!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 01:41:36 PM »
thats just what Seagal wants you to think.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 03:13:42 AM »

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but will be having a marathon of the series to date come Saturday. I'm pretty pumped, and I'll have the pizza & beer ready!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 22
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 06:05:39 AM »
I love the cheesy "Segal Vision". That is where he watches a perp and it is from his POV and everything around the perp is darkened so you see what Steve sees.

I love how the Soup pokes fun of Steve. Like in the last Soup they had the clip where they get a report of a toddler hit by a car.

"That's bad news.." - Steven
*Cuts back to Joel in the studio*
"Oh he isn't responding to the radio. He just heard the local burger shop is out of curly fries. But good news Steve. The McRib is back!" - Joel
*cuts to Segal clip*
"Somebody loan me five dollars!" - Steven

Offline RobtheBarbarian

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 8
  • Snarl!
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 06:34:04 AM »
I love the cheesy "Segal Vision". That is where he watches a perp and it is from his POV and everything around the perp is darkened so you see what Steve sees.

That had me rolling, along with the part where he's sitting in the passenger seat of the sheriff's department SUV barking orders during a pursuit and the driver's like "Steven, shut up and let me drive!"

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 09:45:11 AM »

Seagal Senses tingling.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 22
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »

Seagal Senses tingling.

I kinda question their legality on a few of these stops. They see some people walking down the street and Seagal sees some gesture or something and bam they are out of the cars and on the guy like a pack of wolves. I question if this is really "probable cause" or something.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »

Seagal Senses tingling.

I kinda question their legality on a few of these stops. They see some people walking down the street and Seagal sees some gesture or something and bam they are out of the cars and on the guy like a pack of wolves. I question if this is really "probable cause" or something.

I still don't believe that Seagal actually makes stops. The way it is edited makes me think there are better, younger, cops in marked cars making the stop and then they come rolling in for show.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Dragon of Light
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2009, 04:14:40 AM »
I'm watching the first episode right now, but I think because of Seagal's movie career and the fact he's well known by the population, he has a bit of a pacifying effect judging by that one scene where the police had been called to that bar the kid was causing trouble at. I mean wouldn't you be less inclined towards violence at a cop if you knew one of them was a celebrity?
Being a genocidal maniac is not one of my turn ons.

Is it weird to hear the Safety Dance in my head watching Game of Thrones?

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2009, 05:53:07 AM »
....I mean wouldn't you be less inclined towards violence at a cop if you knew one of them was a celebrity?

Unless it was the star of a TV reality show.

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Dragon of Light
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2009, 06:06:51 AM »
Unless it was the star of a TV reality show.

Maybe they should make Jon and Kate law people.  :D
Being a genocidal maniac is not one of my turn ons.

Is it weird to hear the Safety Dance in my head watching Game of Thrones?