Anyone else having problems with their reauthors of this one? When I tried to remux using Muxman, I got a non-existent scene error. I was able to remux using IfoEdit, but the DVD was unplayable. I downloaded PgcEdit and had it delete useless cells and whatnot and now I'm using PgcDemux to demux the video (I already have the audio demuxed and mixed with the Rifftrax, of course). Hopefully it will work after this, but apparently The Matrix Revolutions has some crazy dummy cell kind of protection that DVDFab (my go-to ripper) doesn't get rid of on its own.
I finally got the damn thing to work after fiddling around with PgcEdit long enough (a few hours of trying one thing after another). Now I'm waiting for DVDShrink to do its thing so I can burn it onto a DVD.