Author Topic: A Touch of Satan was more romantic than this!  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Phantom of Krankor

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
  • I've got ya now! YA SCUM!
A Touch of Satan was more romantic than this!
« on: May 05, 2009, 09:06:21 PM »
Geez, I think there were far more pauses in this movie than in a Touch of Satan. Makes me miss the old days of going by where the fish lives.
I am Ambassador Phantom, from the planet Krankor! I am rapidly approaching your planet... in the warship, which you have just seen. I will arrive tomorrow night at precisely eight o'clock. At that time I shall make my wishes known to you. You will obey them... or die! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
Re: A Touch of Satan was more romantic than this!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 11:18:38 AM »
"There's more pauses in this than a Pinter play..."

Offline THE QUEEN!!!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 0
Re: A Touch of Satan was more romantic than this!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 12:36:40 PM »
Geez, I think there were far more pauses in this movie than in a Touch of Satan. Makes me miss the old days of going by where the fish lives.

how funny----we were just watching Touch of Satan last night trying to figure out which was worse. The only thing that's better about Twilight that Touch of Satan doesn't do is at least the story moves forward---it's slow and incomprehensible, but Touch of Satan HAS no story---she spends the whole movie trying to convince him that she's possessed, then he believes her and gets possessed, and it's over. At least in Twilight they meet, she figures him out, they get together, they get chased---you know, more stuff happens. But that's the ONLY thing that's better. Now, that's sad that I had to search so long to find something better about Twilight than Touch of Satan. "We're cursed! Pleeeease?" But the dialogue, acting, directing, editing etc, it's all about as bad as Touch of Satan.
"Kissing is like WiFi. Just get within the general area." ---New Moon RT