Author Topic: Now Available - Your Chance to Live: Technological Failures!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6509 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2951
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Now Available - Your Chance to Live: Technological Failures!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 10:43:51 AM »
Well, This'll wrap up my 'Shorts Volume 4' compilation disc (8 Shorts per volume) :highfive:

8?  Quitter.  I go 12 apiece on mine.  I'm halfway through volume 3, and actually waiting for another even set of 12 to come out before I watch any more.
I like using Gammer's Shorts DVD covers and he decided on 8 so thats my 'magical' number as well 8)

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1270
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 11:12:42 AM »
Well, This'll wrap up my 'Shorts Volume 4' compilation disc (8 Shorts per volume) :highfive:

8?  Quitter.  I go 12 apiece on mine.  I'm halfway through volume 3, and actually waiting for another even set of 12 to come out before I watch any more.
I like using Gammer's Shorts DVD covers and he decided on 8 so thats my 'magical' number as well 8)

I guess that's good enough reason.  I use Piobman's, which leave enough flexibility since you can type in your own episode list.  I discovered, when doing this, that the Rifftrax font works well on covers, but it looks terrible in small size.  I can barely read my episode list.

Offline PlayMSTie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 4
Between the wacky music, the deadpan narrator who rambled along nonchalantly as everything he touched fell to pieces, and the general pointlessness, this might just have been the best short ever.  ;D
"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal." C. S. Lewis

Bring back Bridget!

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1270
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Between the wacky music, the deadpan narrator who rambled along nonchalantly as everything he touched fell to pieces, and the general pointlessness, this might just have been the best short ever.  ;D

I agree.  This one had be in stitches, and not just because I was laughing so hard that I fell through a closed window.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 413
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 09:47:47 AM »
So, did anyone else notice that this short appears on two different shorts DVDs?
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline RoninFox

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2298
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 12:03:04 PM »

I agree.  This one had be in stitches, and not just because I was laughing so hard that I fell through a closed window.

You Marty Jannetti'd yourself?  Hardcore!
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing