Author Topic: I've been away for too long, I haven't been keeping up....  (Read 1122 times)

Offline RandyMistie

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 116
  • Hello!
I've been away for too long, I haven't been keeping up....
« on: December 16, 2006, 11:53:29 AM »
Work and the holidays have kept me away from my favorite addiction.  I'm, like, 4 rifftrax behind.  My last purchase was "The Matrix"!!!

I haven't even looked at the forums for weeks; what's been happening?  Can someone give me some news flashes?  Perhaps some high lights of recent, notable forum stuffs to keep me up to date?  I'd be very grateful.

THANKS,

RANDY
Hi!  I'm Randy and I'm a Riffaholic...

Offline SmilinJackRoss

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
    • Heated Seats iRiffs
Re: I've been away for too long, I haven't been keeping up....
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 11:58:39 AM »
You missed the RiffTrax Playoffs, where we did a bracketed playoff of the most wanted movies.  It was organized by forum users, so it's not official, but it won't surprise you that Batman and Robin came out on top.  Check out the Suggest a trax threads for the scoop.
Heated Seats iRiffs: Touched by an Angel | Marked for Death | Runaway | Heated Shorts (shorts collection)

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 02:44:51 PM »
Well we upgraded to a new dedicated server to help the traffic issues - no more downtime during times of high stress, such as our puzzle games and 20 questions.

Added a few more boards to help split up the topical discussion, so now you can discuss music, movies, tv, or just screw around with Games & Trivia if you like.

That's about it for now!

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 07:02:27 PM »
Top stories: There's a RiffTrax T-shirt, and everybody got a little annoyed that Mike's only doing Nestor The Long-Eared Christmas Donkey. Besides that, just the usually nonsense.  ;D

Offline RandyMistie

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 116
  • Hello!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 11:27:56 PM »
LOL, sounds good, thanks guys!  Thanks Torgo, you notice we both have the same registration date?  Does that do anything for me?  Yeah, probly not...

Thanks, I gotta get a t-shirt now, and buy a bunch of trax all at once.  Maybe my wife will buy them for me for xmas... yeah, probly not...

Happy Holidays everybody!!!

RANDY
Hi!  I'm Randy and I'm a Riffaholic...