Author Topic: Upcoming Live Shows!  (Read 30434 times)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: Upcoming Live Shows!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 03:16:44 PM »
Hvae they sent out the codes yet?   I will be going to one of the SF shows.  I am on the list but it's possible I may have accidently deleted it.

No codes, no info on films being riffed or if there will be different movies each night (when they do 2 night runs).

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Invisible NanoGhost

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
  • Just here for a few laughs. I'll take yours.
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2009, 05:08:15 PM »
Hvae they sent out the codes yet?   I will be going to one of the SF shows.  I am on the list but it's possible I may have accidently deleted it.

I just got an email with the codes.  Like, just about 2 minutes before I read your message here!

Offline RVR II

• Samurai Cop
  • Liked:
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 05:22:14 PM »
Still no stop in the Charlotte, NC area?! >:(

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked:
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »

A different movie in every city? Madness!

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »
Did anyone notice the "special guest"?? Dave"Gruber" Allen!!! I miss "The Higgins Boys and Gruber" although his Naked Trucker stuff is pretty good too.

I wonder if we are going to get new "not yet released" films. That is what I need to know..
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2009, 11:21:43 PM »
Did anyone notice the "special guest"?? Dave"Gruber" Allen!!! I miss "The Higgins Boys and Gruber" although his Naked Trucker stuff is pretty good too.

Which now makes sense because I finally watched Santa Claus Conquers the Martians and he is on the show now!!

Offline Bus Taker

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
  • "We're a danger to ourselves and others"
    • Music site
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 10:31:55 AM »

I wonder if we are going to get new "not yet released" films. That is what I need to know..

YAYYY!!!   :highfive:  See you in Seattle!!!
"I can't complain but sometimes I still do, life's been good to me so far." - Joe Walsh

Offline James of LinHood

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
  • Romans 12:2
    • The Facebookz
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 06:23:27 AM »

YAYYY!!!   :highfive:  See you in Seattle!!!

I assume that you'll be taking the bus?   :P
Imrahil: Don't care about Riding with Death.

Bob: Turkey.

Action Batch:  Woah, let's all mellow out and rap about this.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2009, 07:24:34 AM »
Got second row for the Saturday show here in Boston.

spaceforarent

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2009, 08:39:21 AM »
Just got mine for Saturday night in Cleveland. Of course, I live in central NY, so I'm taking a train and basically going a whole day without sleeping, so I hope Cleveland has so relatively cheap attractions for me to go to for the day...

Any one else traveling far to see them?

Offline Rude

• Liked:
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 12:36:15 PM »

I guess we'll be seeing Cinematic Titanic for Valentine's Day. How... uh, romantic? Anyway, got my tickets and they were surprisingly far back for a morning presale. Oh well, it's a fairly small theater. I was tempted to go on both nights, but the bill came out to one hundred dollars for just two tickets... ouch!

-Rude

BTW- That's Barbarella in the advertisement, right? Hmmm...
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked:
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
Got second row for the Saturday show here in Boston.

Pay no attention to the figure with a bat hiding in the shadows near your door.  It's not me.  And I'm not trying to steal your ticket.  I swear.

Offline gojikranz

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
  • im baaaack
    • my facebook?
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 01:01:32 PM »

I guess we'll be seeing Cinematic Titanic for Valentine's Day. How... uh, romantic? Anyway, got my tickets and they were surprisingly far back for a morning presale. Oh well, it's a fairly small theater. I was tempted to go on both nights, but the bill came out to one hundred dollars for just two tickets... ouch!

-Rude

BTW- That's Barbarella in the advertisement, right? Hmmm...

hope it doesnt sell out my pop is picking up tickets for my parents and i to go on saturday in sf i sent him the code but dont know if hes quick on these things.
MICROPHONE MANIAC COMING SOON!!
Promo Featurette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vzYR6_-UqE

Offline Rude

• Liked:
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »

I don't think you have to worry about it selling out yet. This is still only the presale period, the tickets won't go on sale to the general public for a little while now. Besides, even the first few rows of the balcony are prime seating for such a small venue... especially for what is basically just a movie screening. Speaking of which... what's the stage set-up for CT? I hear it's a little more elaborate than the Rifftrax shows.

-Rude

Offline gojikranz

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
  • im baaaack
    • my facebook?
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 02:11:36 AM »
got the ticks!  any word on the movie yet?
MICROPHONE MANIAC COMING SOON!!
Promo Featurette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vzYR6_-UqE