Author Topic: 24 season 7 starts 1/11 (SPOILERS).  (Read 18687 times)

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
Re: 24 season 7 starts 1/11 (SPOILERS).
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2009, 09:51:12 AM »
I'm still waiting on a truly unhappy ending like the first season.  I hope Tony gets away with whatever it is he's planning and next season involves him again. 

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 823
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2009, 09:53:16 AM »
Is Moss really dead? The clock wasn't silent.

Sure.  They've avoided the silent clock at other major character deaths.  Michelle Dessler, David Palmer, Milo, Curtis Manning, Tony Almeida (oh wait).

This is so fucking lame.  How could Tony do something like that?  I hope they nail his ass.  Larry Moss was a great man and a great American patriot.

Awesome so according to 24 logic Curtis is still alive!!
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline iv3rdawG

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 104
  • Mr. K. Dilkington
    • Controlled Obsession
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2009, 11:57:21 AM »
I thought it was nice seeing Kim come back...even if it was only for like 5 minutes. Like many of you I didn't expect Tony being bad :-\
Controlled Obsession (My website - Movie, TV, Video Games)

Offline David

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 49
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2009, 12:23:27 PM »
He's helping the FBI so much, including volunteering information and services so you can't just say it's playing along with the good guys, and then he just up and kills Larry? Such a B.S. shock value plot twist. I guess he has his own agenda, like he hates Starkwood AND the government? Whatever.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2009, 12:23:53 PM »
I thought it was nice seeing Kim come back...even if it was only for like 5 minutes. Like many of you I didn't expect Tony being bad :-\

I agree on Kim.  I thought it was a very sweet moment.  I'm a little conflicted on her choice of the word "daddy".  The last time we saw her, she was telling Jack "I love you, but I can't be around you because you cause people to die."  That was five years ago (on the show's timeline) and three years ago (real life).  I think it's nice that she's expressing regret and that Jack is moving toward a reconciliation with Kim.  Ever since he got back from China, he seemed like such a husk of a man.  A killing machine instead of a human.  Kim can bring him back to Earth.

She's actually around for the rest of the season.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2009, 12:25:06 PM »
He's helping the FBI so much, including volunteering information and services so you can't just say it's playing along with the good guys, and then he just up and kills Larry? Such a B.S. shock value plot twist. I guess he has his own agenda, like he hates Starkwood AND the government? Whatever.

I can't make sense of it either, but they'll explain.  I'm guessing he's with a third party competing against Starkwood.

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2009, 10:15:33 PM »
I hate people who hate Kim.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2009, 11:25:30 PM »
It is all Kim's fault her mom is dead anyway.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2009, 06:12:27 AM »
It is all Kim's fault her mom is dead anyway.

Wait, if Kim's mom hadn't died then 24 would feature Kim since Jack and her would still be close, so actually you Kim haters should be happy Kim's mom is dead.
On timeout

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2009, 03:48:59 PM »

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2009, 09:01:46 PM »

Oh god, I forgot the moutain lion.  Now I almost wanna rewatch season 2...  Almost. 

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2009, 06:50:17 AM »
Kind of a bland episode yesterday, but it usually is when they're starting up a new plotline.  Bland, but satisfactory.  Nice reveal on Jack's granddaughter.  Maybe Kim will notify Jack of it, and that will make Jack change his mind.  More likely though, is that now that Tony's cover has been blown, Jack is going to realize how important it is that HE be healthy.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »
Kind of a bland episode yesterday, but it usually is when they're starting up a new plotline.  Bland, but satisfactory.  Nice reveal on Jack's granddaughter.  Maybe Kim will notify Jack of it, and that will make Jack change his mind.  More likely though, is that now that Tony's cover has been blown, Jack is going to realize how important it is that HE be healthy.

Yeah I figure he will want to get better so he can take care of Tony. Too bad Tony had to go all James Bond villain and admit to wrong doing to Jack. If he kept his mouth shut they could have chalked it up to the bio-weapon as paranoia was one of the effects.

Offline Nunyerbiz

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 953
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2009, 08:37:12 AM »

As soon as Jon Voight revealed to the President that, he too, was merely a cog in the greater conspiracy... I knew all bets were off. I certainly won't say that I saw the Tony bad guy angle coming, but I wasn't terribly shocked by it either. Something had to give once they played their hand... and it clearly wasn't with Voight being the big fish.