login

Author Topic: Favourite TV Show?  (Read 21082 times)

Offline LadyKenobi

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
    • BlondeChampagne
Re: Favourite TV Show?
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2006, 12:31:06 PM »
Wow, the "Republican machine", huh?  Applying actual fact and reserach is "framing?"  Burned me there!

Look, I dont want a big forum war or anything.  I think I gave a fairly wide-ranging response that hardly sounds like it was cut and pasted from some spin doctor's press release.  Just realize that there is a larger context to your comments than you may realize.  That's all Shinigami and I are saying. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to download my orders from the White House. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the eeeeeeeeeevil Rove Master Plan is comin' to getcha!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 12:46:11 PM by LadyKenobi »

Offline Teaflax

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2006, 12:58:53 PM »
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to download my orders from the White House. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the eeeeeeeeeevil Rove Master Plan is comin' to getcha!

Way to trivialize an incredibly serious issue which impacts your entire nation and its future. You disappoint me.
Fear destroys. - Jon Anderson

Offline LadyKenobi

• Big Montana
    • BlondeChampagne
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2006, 01:01:05 PM »
Good Lord, I don't believe this.  Forget it-- you're addressing NOTHING of subtance in any of these posts, and I'm done with the discussion.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2006, 01:11:07 PM »
Politics? On the TV board? We'll have no such thing.

Everyone has opinions, and that's all political discussion is these days. Unfortunately, it never goes anywhere constructive.

Thread closed!