Poll

Mafia Themes

Walker Texas Ranger Edition
Kaiju (Giant Rubber Monster) Edition
Generic Anime Style Edition
Pesidential Campaign Edition

Author Topic: Mafia 14: Politics of Personal Destruction Edition  (Read 31931 times)

Offline whthat

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
Re: Mafia 14: Politics of Personal Destruction Edition
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2008, 03:27:28 PM »
I am going to vote for sicgirl.  Never did trust Nader.

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 450
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »
I vote for John Adams for getting an HBO movie about his life but not mine! (I died in 60 days!)

Thank you for reminding me, Mr. President.

I vote for John Adams as well because Paul Giamatti is box office poison (more than John Cusack even!) and his dad kept Pete Rose out of the hall.
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 4402
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2008, 07:22:32 PM »
I'm so old and tired I can't think straight right now, and if I vote wrong I will surely blame my poor performance on my age. But I'm voting for..... someone... oh hell, who was I voting for again........

Oh yeah, I'm voting for Tank because that picture of Rudy Guiliglialiiania is seriously the creepiest thing ever. Nothing persona.l

God I'm tired.
Bonhead #2
fs!!

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #228 on: September 25, 2008, 07:52:50 PM »
People, what are the odds that Luthor is mafia since he's a fake person? Voting for Ahnold just gave the mafia a free hit and voiting for Luthor will give them another one. I am probably going to get killed for this, but I say we vote for whoever didn't vote for Ahnold last time and hasn't voted for Luthor this time.

That being said. I vote Pak-man

The point of voting the "bots" out is that rather than taking random stabs in the dark on the first two rounds and possibly killing off citizens, we kill off people we know are going to get killed in the third round for inactivity anyway. This way, the first two rounds hopefully people reveal things to make them mafiaish and we have a better idea in the third round who to vote for. It also makes it so the mafia doesn't get free hits meaning if we vote off citizens in the first three rounds, there would automatically be 5 citizens down. If we vote off two bots and a citizen in the first three rounds, there would only be 3 citizens down. Makes sense to not give the mafia that extra advantage.

I think this is the opposite of what we should have been doing.  Voting for obvious citizens is giving the mafia a free pass.  I don't care about the 2 bots dying at the end of round three.  That's 2 mafia members we could have had in the mean time.   I vote for Sicgirl.

jasimon1

« Reply #229 on: September 25, 2008, 07:59:09 PM »
People, what are the odds that Luthor is mafia since he's a fake person? Voting for Ahnold just gave the mafia a free hit and voiting for Luthor will give them another one. I am probably going to get killed for this, but I say we vote for whoever didn't vote for Ahnold last time and hasn't voted for Luthor this time.

That being said. I vote Pak-man

The point of voting the "bots" out is that rather than taking random stabs in the dark on the first two rounds and possibly killing off citizens, we kill off people we know are going to get killed in the third round for inactivity anyway. This way, the first two rounds hopefully people reveal things to make them mafiaish and we have a better idea in the third round who to vote for. It also makes it so the mafia doesn't get free hits meaning if we vote off citizens in the first three rounds, there would automatically be 5 citizens down. If we vote off two bots and a citizen in the first three rounds, there would only be 3 citizens down. Makes sense to not give the mafia that extra advantage.

I think this is the opposite of what we should have been doing.  Voting for obvious citizens is giving the mafia a free pass.  I don't care about the 2 bots dying at the end of round three.  That's 2 mafia members we could have had in the mean time.   I vote for Sicgirl.

So you would rather have potentially 5 citizens dead than 3 in the same time period? Well that makes sense.

My vote is for Raven.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #230 on: September 25, 2008, 08:01:14 PM »
So you would rather have potentially 5 citizens dead than 3 in the same time period? Well that makes sense.

My vote is for Raven.

I'd rather be casting votes for potential Mafia members than virtually guaranteed citizens.

Offline Tank

• Schnappi Supporter
  • And she writes...
« Reply #231 on: September 25, 2008, 10:39:48 PM »
To the best of my knowledge, the bots were voting at random (LBeria got some votes like this, i think).  So technically, they wouldn't be inactive.  My reasoning for killing them was discussed last round.
Oh and I vote for Robin Williams wearing a whig (get it?)
That means I vote for whthat.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3142
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #232 on: September 25, 2008, 11:15:14 PM »
I vote for Anais.jude (William Henry Harrison) for implying that by not voting for definite citizens, I was likely to be Mafia. That's definite Commie or Scientist talk. Or maybe Commie-Scientist talk. The kind that blows up monkeys!

Offline RobtheBarbarian

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 8
  • Snarl!
« Reply #233 on: September 26, 2008, 03:34:25 AM »
I vote for Al Gore because he frightens and confuses simple country gentlemen such as myself.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 04:19:47 AM by RobtheRebel »

Offline LBeria

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
  • "My laser nose & your crotch have an appointment"
    • Cheap Crap You Don't Need, Enterprises
« Reply #234 on: September 26, 2008, 06:27:55 AM »
Mr. 9/11 is right -- I got 2 votes against me....damned bots....

Anyway, I'm gonna turn my hearing aid off for a bit and take a nap....
You're such a survivalist gun nut.
Only the good die young...but most people are morally ambiguous which explains our random dying patterns. -- Tom Servo

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 543
  • I grow flowers so pretty they'll make you throw up
« Reply #235 on: September 26, 2008, 07:55:53 AM »
Since the Pres. of my company is in the other room I will make this quick and vote for Willy H. Harrison (anais).

Offline FLOCK of RABID SHEEP?!?!

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #236 on: September 26, 2008, 10:29:36 AM »
since i have no idea who else to vote for, i vote for jewishcarpenter because he voted for a harrison...only i can vote for harrisons.

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 543
  • I grow flowers so pretty they'll make you throw up
« Reply #237 on: September 26, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »
since i have no idea who else to vote for, i vote for jewishcarpenter because he voted for a harrison...only i can vote for harrisons.

Offline Nick

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #238 on: September 26, 2008, 01:34:29 PM »
*Live from New York City, its Sean Hannity!

Well folks we've had a really tumultuous round 3. There was a three-way tie, fortunately there was a tiebreaker just in case something like this happened. William Henry Harrison is the unlucky delegate who will be leaving us. Despite his most vocal critic being an insane anthropomorphic rabbit, his  accusations that Mr. Harrison was Commie-Scientist really drove the press wild! After leaving the race, he died of a heart attack, having lasted even less time than his presidency! On his person a camera was found, showing that Mr.Harrison was doing some snooping on the other delegates. We'll never know what it is he found out.

(anais.jude has been voted out. She was an Investigative Journalist.)

Update.

1: TripeHoundRedux (Gary Hart) (Smeared by the commies Round 1. He was an Investigative Journalist.)
2: Anais.jude (William Henry Harrison) (Voted out Round 3. She was an Investigative Journalist.)
3: Compound (Opus D. Penguin)
4: Bairman (Bob Dole) ( Smeared by the scientists, Round 1. He was a delegate.)
5: Courtney (Sarah Palin) (Smeared by the Scientists Round 2. She was a Vigilante.)
6: whthat (Tom Dobbs)
7: a pretty girl is like (Walter Mondale)
8: flock of rabid sheep (Benjamin Harrison)
9: Raven (Bob Backlund)
10:  Johnny Unusual (Prez, First Teen President)
11: Sicgirl (Ralph Nader)
12:  Tank (Rudy Giuliani)
13: esoobaC .T bocaJ (Mike Gravel)
14: T-RAD (Don Cordell) (Smeared by the Communists Round 2. He was a Scientist.)
15: Agent_Ispep ( John Adams)
16: Therul (Thomas Whitmore)
17: jewishcarpenter (Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho)
18: LBeria (James Bond Stockdale)
19: AmandaGal (Hillary Clinton)
20: wurwolf (Strom Thurmond)
21: Pak-Man (President Max)
22: Mike5150(Al Gore)
23: RobtheBarbarian (Jefferson Davis)
24: Governor Schwarzenegger (Killed by citizen vote, Round 1. He was a delegate.)
25: President Luthor (Killed by citizen vote Round 2. He was a delegate.)

Tiebreaker

LBeria - 2
Jacob - 1
Rob - 1
Pak-Man - 3
sicgirl - 3
flockofrabidsheep - 1
Agent Ispep - 2
Compound - 2
Raven - 1
a pretty girl is like - 1
whthat - 1
Tank - 1
mike - 2
wurwolf - 1

It's Mafia Time! You have 24 hours to send in your hits!
Killing me won't bring back your Goddamned honey!

Offline Nick

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #239 on: September 26, 2008, 10:08:29 PM »
* Breaking News on Decision 2008!

America, a terrible tragedy has befallen one of the delegates of the race. Sources are telling us that the Communists leaked the location of James Bond Stockdale's house to his enemies! At about 8:07 PST, James Stockdale arrived at his home, only to witness it blow the f*&k up right in front of his eyes. Allegedly walking out of the wreckage was none other than Mecha Lex Luthor! Stockdale tried to run away, but coming up behind him was Governor Schwarzenegger! Reportedly, Something seemed odd about the governor, for he was wearing biking garbs, sunglasses at night, and he was wielding a minigun. A few bursts from the fearsome gun later, and Mr. Stockdale was nothing more than a bloody pile. This crime shall not go unavenged! We need to get those commie bastards!

( LBeria has been smeared(Heh, literally) by the Communists. He was a delegate.)

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho has been taken out of the race. The scientists thought that he was too dangerous of an idiot to be allowed anywhere near a forklift, let alone the whitehouse. Let me give you a few examples of Dwayne's "policies" he wants to enact if he were to become President.

1. Start watering crops with Gatorade.

2. Begin using Destruction derbies as rehabilitation clinics.

3. Start dumping garbage in Yellowstone National Park.

As much as I hate those Scientist assholes, perhaps they finally did something right.

(JewishCarpenter has been smeared by the Scientists. He was a delegate.)

Update.

1: TripeHoundRedux (Gary Hart) (Smeared by the commies Round 1. He was an Investigative Journalist.)
2: Anais.jude (William Henry Harrison) (Voted out Round 3. She was an Investigative Journalist.)
3: Compound (Opus D. Penguin)
4: Bairman (Bob Dole) ( Smeared by the scientists, Round 1. He was a delegate.)
5: Courtney (Sarah Palin) (Smeared by the Scientists Round 2. She was a Vigilante.)
6: whthat (Tom Dobbs)
7: a pretty girl is like (Walter Mondale)
8: flock of rabid sheep (Benjamin Harrison)
9: Raven (Bob Backlund)
10:  Johnny Unusual (Prez, First Teen President)
11: Sicgirl (Ralph Nader)
12:  Tank (Rudy Giuliani)
13: esoobaC .T bocaJ (Mike Gravel)
14: T-RAD (Don Cordell) (Smeared by the Communists Round 2. He was a Scientist.)
15: Agent_Ispep ( John Adams)
16: Therul (Thomas Whitmore)
17: jewishcarpenter (Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho) (Smeared by the Scientists Round 3. He was a delegate.)
18: LBeria (James Bond Stockdale) (Smeared by the Communists. WTF pwned by the Bots Round 3. He was a delegate.)
19: AmandaGal (Hillary Clinton)
20: wurwolf (Strom Thurmond)
21: Pak-Man (President Max)
22: Mike5150(Al Gore)
23: RobtheBarbarian (Jefferson Davis)
24: Governor Schwarzenegger (Killed by citizen vote, Round 1. He was a delegate.)
25: President Luthor (Killed by citizen vote Round 2. He was a delegate.)

Tiebreaker

Jacob - 1
Rob - 1
Pak-Man - 3
sicgirl - 3
flockofrabidsheep - 1
Agent Ispep - 3
Compound - 2
Raven - 1
a pretty girl is like - 1
whthat - 1
Tank - 1
mike - 2
wurwolf - 2

Delegates it's time to vote! We need blood for the next round! Vengeance! 24 Hours as always!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 11:31:42 AM by Sean Hannity »
Killing me won't bring back your Goddamned honey!