Author Topic: Mementos; The 'Huh?' maker  (Read 1070 times)

Offline darkchashy

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
  • beware strangers baring gifs
Mementos; The 'Huh?' maker
« on: October 13, 2008, 12:40:38 PM »
Where am I? I'm in a hotel room, lying on the floor. the waters running in the bathroom. I have a picture of a moose and a picture of a baby. The picture of a moose says 'must find him' on the back and the picture of the baby says 'knows too much' on the front. I get up and walk to the bathroom to find the moose dead in the shower. A note in my handwritng is hanging from his antlers, damp and barely legible. it says 'It is done.'  I can't make new memories, what happened before this?
that's just how we ride.

Offline PsypherPunk

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
    • PsypherPunk
Re: Mementos; The 'Huh?' maker
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:31 PM »
With any luck you just killed Bullwinkle. You win a medal. Enjoy.

Offline esoobaC .T bocaJ

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
  • Jolly Snowflake day!!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 02:12:21 PM »
well, Governor, I don't know for sure, but I think it involves terrorist wolves
flesyht etah tsum uoy ,flesyht evas oT

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3114
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 09:23:51 AM »
I think I get it. Let's see....

The sink is right there, running in front of me. Must be time to wash my hands. As I'm about to start washing, I notice a note I left for myself tattooed on my right hand, "Free the zoo animals." Wonder why I'd want to do that. After toweling off, I rummage through my pockets to find a picture of a baby who knows too much and a moose that I "must find." Suddenly the hotel door is burst open and I hear a snort. Looks like I found the moose, and boy is he angry! What could I have done to enrage him like this? I reach into my pocket for any kind of weapon and all I can find is a platinum spork. It'll have to do, because the Moose just charged at me- OOF. The moose carries me into the bathroom. I crawl on its back and start sporking at it, like I've never sporked before. *SPORK!* *SPORK!* *SPORK!* *SPORK!* *SPORK!* *SPORK!*

The Moose staggers, falling to the bathroom floor. Don't know why I needed to do that, but it's done. Better leave myself a note. *Scribble Scribble* Finally, exhausted, I collapse on the floor, sink still rushing in the bathroom.

Offline therul

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 43
  • just another day in paradise
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 12:31:14 PM »
I just found myself in a high tree at the zoo, animals running around like crazy, running free, eating each other, eating the patrons.  In general escaping.  I must have followed the note tattooed on my hand.  I jump down and land square on the back of a passing moose running from a lion.  But not running fast enough, she is going to be caught, must be a she, because there are no antlers.  Thinking fast I slice her throat and jump off so the lions could have a meal and settle down.  I think her mate has seen me do this and is now charging me.  Fortunately for me the turnstile is not made for our fourlegged friend, and I hightail it to my hotel room. To clean up and contemplate the why the baby in the picture know's too much.
We are the only intelligent beings- Arrogance 3:15

Offline darkchashy

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
  • beware strangers baring gifs
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 08:22:40 PM »
A baby is staring at me from over his mother's shoulder accusingly as she walks away. A pen is in my one hand and a poloroid is in another. I've written "Knows too much" on it and the ink is still wet. As I put my pen away I notice that I have "free the zoo animals" tatoo'd on it. I'm at the zoo. Why shoould I free the animals. Oh well, I tackle the feeder and take his keys, kicking him once in the ribs before I make for the cages, opening one after the other. I save the lion's cage for last, for obvious reasons and make for the trees as they charge the unlocked door. Once in my tree, I rummage through my pockets to find something that might explain my actions. A crumpled ball of a picture falls to the ground into the bushs below, out of my grasp. I pull out another Polaroid of a moose,"Must find him" It says. I put it safely into my pocket and scan the carnage from my perch
that's just how we ride.