login

Author Topic: WOOOO! I just beat ________!!!!!  (Read 101681 times)

Offline Bitt_Player

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3
Re: WOOOO! I just beat ________!!!!!
« Reply #720 on: November 01, 2019, 07:17:21 AM »
I finally got around to playing Undertale, hit the Neutral and True Pacifist endings.
Papyrus may be the greatest character in a video game.

Offline Russoguru

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 660
  • Define lunch or be disintegrated!
« Reply #721 on: November 01, 2019, 09:45:13 AM »
Oh God I LOVE Sans. Less than a month after first playing it I got a Sans T-Shirt from Fangamer.

Offline Iron Curtain

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 185
    • My website full o' stuff.
« Reply #722 on: November 12, 2019, 03:53:51 AM »
Luigi’s Mansion 3. Great game. Great ending. Was surprised to find out in the credits that it was mostly Americans or Canadians working on the game (And Miyamoto-San only got a Special Thanks credit). Nintendo really has their stuff together, apparently!

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2721
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #723 on: November 17, 2019, 04:11:48 PM »
Luigi’s Mansion 3. Great game. Great ending. Was surprised to find out in the credits that it was mostly Americans or Canadians working on the game (And Miyamoto-San only got a Special Thanks credit). Nintendo really has their stuff together, apparently!

We just finished it too. Could have gone back and got an A rink - I was very close, but decided to just finish it off so we could start Pokemon this week.

It was a tremendous experience (except for the godawful boiler mechanic boss fight). Will def play again and attempt to 100% it.
FINE

Offline Iron Curtain

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 185
    • My website full o' stuff.
« Reply #724 on: November 19, 2019, 12:15:28 PM »

………

It was a tremendous experience (except for the godawful boiler mechanic boss fight).

Please, why'd you have to remind me of the boiler mechanic boss fight!?! I wanted to forget it as if I'd been snapped by those Men-in-black memory-wiper things!

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2721
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #725 on: November 19, 2019, 06:46:06 PM »

………

It was a tremendous experience (except for the godawful boiler mechanic boss fight).

Please, why'd you have to remind me of the boiler mechanic boss fight!?! I wanted to forget it as if I'd been snapped by those Men-in-black memory-wiper things!

Glad I'm not the only one who thought so!
FINE

Offline linszoid

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 450
« Reply #726 on: December 19, 2019, 03:40:27 PM »
I finally got through Battletech's main campaign. Now I need to play it again with the expansions.

Online Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1577
« Reply #727 on: December 19, 2019, 09:55:41 PM »
I finally got through Battletech's main campaign. Now I need to play it again with the expansions.

I wish I had time to download and play the expansions.  I just don't.  And I really want to try the new Mech Warrior Mercenaries, but I don't want to download the epic games store, so I'm going to wait a year.  The game will hopefully be better then anyway.

Offline CJones

• Liked: 793
  • 5000 deaths and counting
« Reply #728 on: December 20, 2019, 02:24:24 PM »
I just finished Valfaris. Excellent Contra style run and gun game. Took me 12 hours, but somebody competent could probably do in half that. But Jesus Christ was the final boss ridiculous. I'm certain that I failed that fight several times over of all the previous bosses combined.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5312
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #729 on: January 14, 2020, 04:56:34 AM »
Super Mario Odyssey

I mean, I still have all the bonus stuff left and a bunch of incompleted levels, but I finished the main story.  The whole game is a complete delight and the very last level is very fun.  I feel like Super Mario 64 started a more open world experience for Mario but this really takes the game's theme of travelling and exploration to the next level, with lots of fun hidden nooks and crannies and just making a fun world to explore.

That said, Luigi's Balloonland game seems to have... limited appeal.

Offline Russoguru

• Liked: 660
  • Define lunch or be disintegrated!
« Reply #730 on: January 16, 2020, 11:24:07 PM »
I’d beat the Resident evil 2 remake with Claire this morning!!!