login

Author Topic: Raven166's Hollow Man Fan Riff  (Read 8958 times)

Offline The Dark Knight

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 0
  • Badass Batman
Re: Raven166's Hollow Man Fan Riff
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2008, 07:35:54 AM »
Yeah, I can't wait to see how Constantine shows up the only bad thing is August 24th is soo far away. I start school again, :(.

He's the hero that Gotham deserves
But not the one it needs right now
And so we'll hunt him... Because he can take it
Because he's not a hero... He's a silent guardian
A watchful protector... A DARK KNIGHT.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2008, 09:53:12 PM »
Yeah, I can't wait to see how Constantine shows up the only bad thing is August 24th is soo far away. I start school again, :(.

That's the problem with collaborating with a bunch of people.  Those who don't have the DVD need time to get a copy and if you plan on doing a really in depth script it takes time.  You'd be surprised how many jokes just pop into your head when you aren't even actively trying to write anything.  The funny thing is, most people will probably start writing on the 23rd.  I put the deadline at the 24th so it's after the Die Hard deadline from the Riff Raff guys and honestly, recording and editing my other scripts isn't gonna leave me a whole lot of time before then.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2008, 10:02:47 PM »
A lot of good stuff coming, I'm looking forward to hearing how the re-recording of Hollow Man sounds, the existing riff is already a great addition to my riff-collection
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2008, 07:25:51 PM »
We are planning on re recording this one since I now own a decent home recording studio.  It will take some time but the retake will be the one we submit to the fan section of the rifftrax site when it's up and running.  Audio quality has pretty much been the only complaint so far so we are planning on addressing it.   And since doing this they've released "Hollow Man, the unrated directors cut."  So depending on how easy the additional footage is to edit we may release both standard and directors cut riffs now with 8 minutes more suck.

If it is 8 more minutes of Ms Shue running around in underwear, then I approve of the new release.

Well, I've reviewed the additional footage.  Longer rape scene and more footage of him killing the dog.  I like a good challenge but I have a feeling I'd lose more fans than I'd gain so maybe this will be just a re-record instead of doing the longer version. 

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2008, 06:38:40 AM »
We are planning on re recording this one since I now own a decent home recording studio.  It will take some time but the retake will be the one we submit to the fan section of the rifftrax site when it's up and running.  Audio quality has pretty much been the only complaint so far so we are planning on addressing it.   And since doing this they've released "Hollow Man, the unrated directors cut."  So depending on how easy the additional footage is to edit we may release both standard and directors cut riffs now with 8 minutes more suck.

If it is 8 more minutes of Ms Shue running around in underwear, then I approve of the new release.

Well, I've reviewed the additional footage.  Longer rape scene and more footage of him killing the dog.  I like a good challenge but I have a feeling I'd lose more fans than I'd gain so maybe this will be just a re-record instead of doing the longer version. 

Sounds like the best choice.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2008, 01:15:29 PM »

Yes please.

Just say no to rape and dog killing.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2008, 11:39:31 PM »

Yes please.

Just say no to rape and dog killing.

I'm glad this was the response instead of "Come on, you can do it."   Oddly enough the extra footage makes the movie a little better.   It does a better job of showing Bacon's character slowly turning into the evil entity he becomes.  It still doesn't explain how he's so fricken hard to kill though. 

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2008, 07:18:55 AM »
It does a better job of showing Bacon's character slowly turning into the evil entity he becomes.  It still doesn't explain how he's so fricken hard to kill though. 

Ah-hem, it is because he is mostly invisible!    Any idiot knows if you are mostly invisible, you are almost impossible to kill.   Moron.