Author Topic: SomethingMAN!!  (Read 3820 times)

Action Batch

SomethingMAN!!
« on: July 11, 2008, 06:23:11 PM »
In this game I opt that we scour these internets to find the most ridiculously funny superheros that usually begin with a noun, in this case Condor, and end with Man. Give us a brief, silly synopsis of what the movie/comic book/radio serial/novel COULD or SHOULD be about, and let the hilarity ensue.

Yes CONDORMAN!! He swoops, he files, he fights crime and he's endangered!!! Move over Ator! One side Harvey Birdman! It's CONDORMAN!!! Lets follow the adventures of our hero over what appears to be...uh, I dunno, Spokane WA, yeah, that looks right.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3861
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: SomethingMAN!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 06:27:38 PM »
:P

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 08:05:08 PM »

After his parents are killed in front of him, because they crossed between parked cars in order to escape the crush of people leaving the theatre, billionaire (no, really, well ok no not really) body actor Dave "Dave" Prowse spends his days when not having his voice dubbed over by a distinguished sounding American acting Great, attempting to rid the world of the menace of parked cars.

At first he honed his body to be up to the task of confronting the parked car threat but then he wondered, "how will I strike fear into the hearts of those bastard stationary vehicles?" only it sort of sounded more like "'ow wul OI stroike feur inta thu 'earts ov dose barrstarrrd stayshunaaarrry ve'culs".

Long he pondered until a freak confluence of events involving an ambulance and Dave's red-green colour blindness inspired him, it didn't mean much but to his hard cider addled mind the green cross would be the perfect symbol of his quest.

And so while the world must think that Dave "Dave" Prowse is just the bloke inside the Vader suit, he is in fact Green Cross Man!.

And don't you dare cross near parked cars, or he'll get very pissed off or something.

I liked that film when I was small.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 08:13:24 PM by TripeHoundRedux »

Offline Doktor Sleepless

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 12:12:25 AM »

yo.
Round about now! Since they say! I am the sexiest man in Jamaica!

Offline LBeria

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
  • "My laser nose & your crotch have an appointment"
    • Cheap Crap You Don't Need, Enterprises
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 01:46:51 PM »
Michael Crawford in his pre-Phantom (of the Opera) days....so sad....

But....I bring you.....

Popeman!!!

I first heard the idea of Popeman in Eddie Izzard's concert Circle
You're such a survivalist gun nut.
Only the good die young...but most people are morally ambiguous which explains our random dying patterns. -- Tom Servo

Offline gammer

• Second Banana
  • Liked: 3
    • GoodTimers Hockey
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »
ok this one has been done already, but I couldn't resist...

POWDERED TOAST MAN!

He possesses traditional superpowers (such as the ability to fly) and some decidedly non-traditional ones (flatulence, the ability to scrape toast shavings from his head). He can fly by launching himself from a toaster, or dispensing a healthy amount of flatulence. He can fly backwards, or at an angle. His catch phrase is "Leave everything to me!" Powdered Toast Man hides his true identity behind the guise of Pastor Toastman, a "cool" youth deacon. His call to action is the shouting of his name, with significant stress on the "man": "Powdered Toast MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"