Author Topic: Mafia Game 10: X-Men Themed! (Ended)  (Read 31198 times)

Offline Thom_Serveaux

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1
  • *Platypus Sound*
Re: Mafia Game 10: X-Men Themed! (In Progress)
« Reply #315 on: July 14, 2008, 03:10:18 PM »
I find Thom interesting. He's kept pretty low and hasn't gotten a vote yet. I'm leaning in that direction but will wait for any evidence that may arise.
Yeah sorry about that, didn't want to trouble you all with my concerns IRL.  My mom had her gall bladder out recently and she takes longer than most to heal.  I've been losing both sleep & track of the time.  Things have settled down her a bit so I'll try and do a better job keeping up.

Having said that, I 've been going back over the vote tallys, and keeping an eye towards who's been voting for who as well as who they're not voting for.  Not always the most accurate measure I konw, but I'm new to this, and hope to survive long enough to make a respectable showing my first time out.  That being said I was first suspicious of AmandaGal, as I mentioned in chat, but after consideration began to thought the better of it. 

Next up in order of consideration was dignan, based on the vote strategy mentioned above.  We know what happened to him,   Next up, though my math may be flawed, would be Vault Dweller, based on that as well as based on some statements by others, I am voting for him, and only hoping and praying that I don't add insult to injury, as this is one of the more difficult (and strange) games I've witnessed to date (though the others were by observing from the sidelines...)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 03:12:07 PM by Thom_Serveaux »

Offline Vault Dweller

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 0
  • HA HA, Kirk Slap!!!!!
« Reply #316 on: July 14, 2008, 04:06:40 PM »
Well you guys are right i am new and you don't know my tactics. Killing me off would be like killing of stacy, if you don't belive me then run the risk i'll bet my life on it. but first let me explain.  I think everyone was right to vote for her, as long as i've know jean she has always thought out all her actions and she tended to be more sheepish around the whole killing people with out any proof. She as you can all see from her quick comments and errational thoughts everyone got suspicious. Now i've read over every post alot of times and the more i think the more i lean toward deadpool, or havok.

My reasoning is based on Deadpool being just plan creepy and how you never quite know how or want he is thinking.

Havok because he has only made a few posts and has never really reveal any clues about himself.

My vote is going to Havok mainly because of the lack of information i know about him.

And if i'm lucky enough to live through the vote then i'll most likely be killed by a cleaner, a risk i'll gladly take. Your choice you want to kill one of your own or let me die with honor in the hands of the real evil.

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #317 on: July 14, 2008, 08:56:52 PM »
The thing about Vault and Havok is that they've both missed votes.  Normally mafia members don't forget to vote. I guess Vault is new though.

I'm going with my original feeling and going for Raven.

�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1007
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #318 on: July 14, 2008, 11:10:25 PM »
(Yawn)  Geez, Chuck. You scheduled this vote to end at 4 in the morning?

Well, I've been going around and around on this one, and frankly, I'm stymied. Frankly, my brain has talked me into believing that each and every person other than me is in the mafia. Which might actually be a fun variant sometime. 1 citizen, 24 mafia. You'll need a few one person mafia teams though, otherwise they could just do a mass reveal on round one and see whose nose isn't being vouched for. Hmmm....

Sorry. Meandered off there.  Look, right now  the voting history that I normally rely on just isn't showing me a thing. All I've got is a gut feeling. And that feeling tells me that's its Warpath. Between Warpath, Havok and Raven, Warpath's votes have killed more of us than the other two. It's thin, but it's all I've got.

Offline Tank

• Schnappi Supporter
  • And she writes...
« Reply #319 on: July 14, 2008, 11:36:16 PM »
Well, I was goin over the votes and boy am I nackered!  I'm gonna stay with Warpath (Vault Dweller), though.  I think he's Mafia and no reason changin' now.

Offline FLOCK of RABID SHEEP?!?!

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #320 on: July 15, 2008, 01:31:48 AM »
i have no clue, so i'll vote for...compound again

Offline Professor Charles Xavier

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Cerebro!
« Reply #321 on: July 15, 2008, 04:33:07 AM »
Sorry, don't have time for a long death description this morning so:

Warpath is walking along when Kylun walks by and chops off his head with one of his swords.

"Pwned." Said Kylun.

Vault Dweller (Warpath) was killed by the X-Men (Citizens),  He was an X-Man (Citizen).

----------------

FYI:  Sicgirl and Ortega did not vote this round.  Strike one for both of them.

Mafia families, please let me know who you want to hit within the next 24 hours.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 06:07:40 AM by Professor Charles Xavier »

Offline Bairman

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #322 on: July 15, 2008, 04:54:50 AM »
[...rising from death...]

Greg voted for Deadpool (Pak-Man).

http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php/topic,9835.msg292198.html#msg292198

[...sinks back into oblivion...]

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Cerebro!
« Reply #323 on: July 15, 2008, 02:31:23 PM »
Meanwhile, Apocalypse paces around his secret lair, awaiting a call from his Horsemen.

Suddenly, the sound of static fills the room and a voice comes through the loudspeaker.

"My Lord, I-"

Apocalypse frowned at the loudspeaker.

"You are late."

A pause.

"I apologize Master, but-"

"Don't be late again.  You will regret it.  Report."

"Yes, my Lord.  Things are going well.  The X-Men have been shattered.  They don't know who to trust anymore.  It's only a matter of time before we take over the influence of the group and crush whoever is left."

"Most excellent.  You have done well."

"I live to serve you, Master."

"Indeed you do.  I only have one more request of you."

"Yes, Master?"

"When you are done finishing off the rest of these pathetic X-Men, do not go after Xavier.  He might be too much for you to handle."

There was a pause.  Apocalypse smiled as he pictured his disciple's confusion.

"Then who-"

"I will.  I'll be in New York by the end of the week.  I trust you will have the rest of the X-Men dealt with by then.  Then I will deal with Xavier myself.  Now go, and finish your mission."

"Yes, my Lord."

The connection of the loudspeaker cut off.  Apocalypse walked out of the room, preparing for his journey to New York.

"Your time has come, Xavier.  You are mine!"

Offline Thom_Serveaux

• *Platypus Sound*
« Reply #324 on: July 15, 2008, 04:36:49 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nicely done...

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Cerebro!
« Reply #325 on: July 16, 2008, 02:54:41 AM »
I just don't understand these extreme sports.  Havok decided to see if he could survive a ride in the X-Jet.....while tied inside one of the exhaust vents.

Havok (Ortega) was killed by the Brotherhood of Mutants.  He was a Vigilante.

-----------------------

But I do have a bit of good news.  It appears that the Horsemen got into a fight with one of their own.  Maggott was discovered stabbed to death...with toothpicks.

Maggot (Agent Ispep) was killed by the Horsemen of Apocalypse.  He was a Cleaner.

------------------------

Updated Roster:

1. Bairman (Beast) - X-Man (Citizen): Killed by the Horsemen of Apocalypse, Round 3
2. Fortis (Magneto) - Brotherhood of Mutants (Mafia): Killed by Vigilante, Round 2
3. TeamRAD (Gambit) - Spirit of Vengeance: Killed by Citizens, Round 3
4. Compound (Cyclops)
5. Pak-Man (Deadpool)
6. Sicgirl (Pixie)
7. dignan (Iceman) - Cleaner: Killed by the Brotherhood of Mutants, Round 3
8. Courtney (Jubilee) - Doctor: Killed by the Brotherhood of Mutants, Round 2
9. anais.jude (Rogue) - X-Man (Citizen): Killed by Citizens, Round 1
10. flock of rabid sheep (X-man)
11. GregMcduck (Multiple Man)
12. whthat (Chamber)X-Man (Citizen): Killed by the Brotherhood of Mutants, Round 4
13. YoohooRiffer (Bird-Brain) - X-Man (Citizen): Killed by Cleaner, Round 2
14. SaucyRossy (Colossus) - Informant: Killed by Spirit of Vengeance, Round 3
15. TheWarrior (Wolverine) - Informant: Killed by Citizens, Round 2
16. Jinto (Darwin) - X-Man (Citizen): Killed by The Horsemen of Apocalypse, Round 1
17. Raven (Bishop)
18. AmandaGal (X-23)
19. Ortega (Havok) - Vigilante: Killed by the Brotherhood of Mutants, Round 5
20. mrbasehart (Puck)X-Man (Citizen): Killed by the Horsemen of Apocalypse, Round 4
21. TripeHoundRedux (Nightcrawler) Vigilante: Killed by a Vigilante, Round 5
22. a pretty girl is like (Artie) - Brotherhood of Mutants (Mafia): Killed by Vigilante, Round 3
23. Thom_Serveaux (Kylun)
24. Tank (Toad)
25. LBeria (Kitty Pryde) - X-Man (Citizen): Killed by the Horsemen of Apocalypse, Round 2
26. Steve-O (Wendy Carlos) - X-Man (Citizen): Killed by the Brotherhood of Mutants, Round 1
27. Agent_Ispep (Maggott) - Cleaner: Killed by the Horesemen of Apocalypse, Round 5
28. Stacey (Jean Grey) - X-Man (Citizen): Killed by Citizens, Round 4
29.  Sideswipe (The Juggernaut) - X-Man (Citizen): Killed by Cleaner, Round 4
30. Vault Dweller (Warpath) - X-Man (Citizen): Killed by Citizens, Round 5

-------------------------

Tiebreaker tally:

Raven (Bishop) = 8 votes
Compound (Cyclops) = 6 votes
Pak-Man (Deadpool) = 4 votes
Tank (Toad) = 1 vote
AmandaGal (X-23) = 1 vote
flockofrabidsheep (X-Man) = 1 vote

-------------------------

Citizens Vote begins now!

There are 9 of you left so every ciitizens vote from here on out is a lightning round!  After the last person votes the citizens vote  is over and you're no longer allowed to change your vote.  So, I advise you to think very hard about who to vote for before placing your vote.

Good luck!

jasimon1

« Reply #326 on: July 16, 2008, 06:21:12 AM »
My vote is for Thom_Serveaux. It's just a gut feeling.

Offline Thom_Serveaux

• *Platypus Sound*
« Reply #327 on: July 16, 2008, 06:34:00 AM »
Might want to get a second opinion from a doctor that specializes in internal medicine (stomach, gastro-intestinal, etc...) because your guts are wrong....

Seriously, I am a citizen not a Mafioso...

On that note I'm currently leaning towards Greg Mc Multi-Duck....

I said leaning, this is not my actual vote, but an inaccurate simulation.....

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #328 on: July 16, 2008, 07:28:05 AM »
I am still going to go with Raven.  Like I said, missing a citizen vote is normally a sign you're not mafia. Looks like he was trying to pick off a citizen last round.
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline GregMcduck

• KOOOOONG!!1
    • Pop Arena
« Reply #329 on: July 16, 2008, 07:37:02 AM »
BTW, I found my dupes. They all went to a Modest Mouse concert and didn't invite me. :(

Anyway, I vote Thom_Serveaux.