Poll

Which movies make better Rifftrax?

Leave the good stuff alone! - Give me awful movies that make you blush at the rental counter!
8 (13.8%)
The more watchable the movie, the more watchable the Rifftrax! - Riff the good stuff!
3 (5.2%)
Good.. Bad... Mike's the one with the Funny! - Riff it all!
47 (81%)
I hated having to ask for Crossroads and I don't want Mike touching my favs- Stick with the middle-ground movies!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: Let's settle this!  (Read 9010 times)

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3888
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Re: Let's settle this!
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2006, 09:03:44 AM »
I think people in this particular conversation are confusing the question of whether a movie should be riffed with the question of whether we should STOP a movie from being riffed.

If Mike wanted to riff The Passion, or Schindler's List, or news reports on tragic murder/suicides, nobody on earth should stop him. Ever.

That said, Mike shouldn't riff The Passion, Schindler's List, or news reports on tragic Murder/Suicides. :^)

Offline 6079SmithW

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
Re: Let's settle this!
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2006, 07:31:28 PM »
I think people in this particular conversation are confusing the question of whether a movie should be riffed with the question of whether we should STOP a movie from being riffed.

If Mike wanted to riff The Passion, or Schindler's List, or news reports on tragic murder/suicides, nobody on earth should stop him. Ever.

That said, Mike shouldn't riff The Passion, Schindler's List, or news reports on tragic Murder/Suicides. :^)
I trust Mike not to riff about such things unless he can a.) make it funny and b.) not be a jerk, so I'd watch whatever he put out.