login

Author Topic: CLUE: Online (Game 2 - Solved)  (Read 15774 times)

Offline Stacey

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
Re: CLUE: Online (Game 2 - Started)
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2008, 12:03:41 PM »
Well, that game of billards was exhausting. You certainly know how to wear a girl out, Mr. Green. (You too, Mrs. Peacock!)
I think I'll head over to the library for a quick read before retiring for the evening.

While I'm here I'd like to suggest Professor Plum (in the library) with a knife.
"I love watching your ass when you walk. Is that beautiful or what? Don't go near him, he's mine." ~Otto, A Fish Called Wanda

Offline Didit

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2008, 12:28:46 PM »
Mr. Green will be able to refute your suggestion.

(Map updated)

Offline Stacey

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »
Mr. Didit, has anyone ever told you that you are a very attractive man? Care to join me in the library?
"I love watching your ass when you walk. Is that beautiful or what? Don't go near him, he's mine." ~Otto, A Fish Called Wanda

Offline Didit

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »
How can I help you tonight Mrs. White?

Offline Stacey

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2008, 01:19:36 PM »
I would like to place an order for a Nachos Grande, Carne Asada w/ flour tortillas, a Big Gulp of Dr. Pepper and a family size bag of Funyuns to help me through a long night of gaming on this Xbox I just found in the corner of the library. Can you make this happen, kind sir?

Offline Didit

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »
How can you think about food when there is a murderer in the house!  Strange, strange woman.

Offline Stacey

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2008, 02:01:34 PM »
Well, I never!
I should have spent the weekend at the Robert Evan's house party... at least his staff only gives me the *good* kind of lip.

anais.jude

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2008, 04:53:25 PM »
Well, I never!
I should have spent the weekend at the Robert Evan's house party... at least his staff only gives me the *good* kind of lip.

:rimshot:

Offline Jinto

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2008, 05:52:40 PM »
Mr. Green is also of the opinion that he needs a rest and will follow Mrs. White into the Library.

Oh, why hello there Mrs. Peacock! Fancy meeting you here. Is that a book on fowl or foul play you're reading there? Ha! I am, of course, being facetious. Naturally, reading some murder mystery here under such circumstances might be a bit unnerving. Your imagination might be fueled by wild ideas that don't even have a bearing on the case at hand.

For example, here we all are in this quiet Library, and over there is a candlestick that Mr. Black presumably used for reading sometimes at night. What if I, Mr. Green were to sneak in here behind you two ladies and pick up that Candlestick and do one of you in? Not that I would of course! I merely suggest that such a disconcerting scenario could pop into one's head while sitting here in an eerie silence, reading a murderous fiction, in a mansion already cursed by one death.

Oh my, I do hope I didn't scare you two too badly. I merely couldn't resist teasing you a bit to heighten the excitement. Would you like me to make it up to you by reading a verse or three of romantic poetry?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 05:40:39 AM by Jinto »

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2008, 06:24:57 PM »
You wonderfully silly man. I can disprove your theory, so I'm not frightened in the least.  You always know how to put a girl at ease though with your sense of humor, dapper good looks, skin tight pants and long flowing mullet.  I'm getting faint just thinking about it.  But, on to the matter at hand.  We can't always think of skin tight pants and flowing mullets...even though we would like to.

I was just explaining to Mrs. White that according to the book on bird courtship rituals I've found in the library, many of our feathered friends live in complex social structures, often exchanging mates.  They will often even mate with the same sex, if a particular stunning specimen presents itself. I think the diagram on page 69 made her blush a bit.  I feel bad for exploiting her innocence on such matters.

I think I'll move to the hall and leave you two to read. There's a particularly interesting piece of Sanskrit literature on the top shelf in the corner.  The illustrations are, shall I say, eye-opening.
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline Didit

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2008, 06:47:12 PM »
Figured the map could use a reposting so here is the updated map.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2008, 06:49:02 AM »
Plum? or Scarlet need to get this show on the road.
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline Didit

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2008, 08:07:28 AM »
Sorry still don't have a Plum so on to Scarlet.  Should have specified.

anais.jude

« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2008, 08:34:59 AM »
I move to the conservatory. Thus ends my turn

Offline Agent_Ispep

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 3
  • Global Thirst Moderator
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2008, 02:26:23 PM »
Oh ,  Ms. Scarlet you startled me,   I find a man does his best thinking in the dark... while pantsless, but if it makes you uncomfortable, now where did i put my pants??
 What about if it was Mrs. White in the Conservatory with the Revolver