Author Topic: Name the most stupid thing about the Star Wars Prequels.  (Read 27540 times)

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 66
  • Hogwashologist
Re: Name the most stupid thing about the Star Wars Prequels.
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »
I guess but then Vader seems to be in command of the whole galaxy in the next movie.  Did he go to night shcool to learn how to plan stradegy inbetween movies?

Nah--Vader has a simple task in the next movie: Find Luke.   It's one he's suited for--he's probably quite a good bloodhound.

I dunno. He did outsource quite a bit.

Offline RoninFox

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2370
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2010, 08:36:51 PM »
But his outsourcing was effective in capturing Han and Leia, which he knew would probably bring Luke right to him.  That's effective planning and management there.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 1
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2010, 08:37:22 PM »
I guess but then Vader seems to be in command of the whole galaxy in the next movie.  Did he go to night shcool to learn how to plan stradegy inbetween movies?

Nah--Vader has a simple task in the next movie: Find Luke.   It's one he's suited for--he's probably quite a good bloodhound.

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2010, 09:12:36 PM »

That was just to find the Falcon. 
Um...true.  But the Falcon was bait to get Luke.

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 66
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2010, 08:10:34 AM »

That was just to find the Falcon. 
Um...true.  But the Falcon was bait to get Luke.

Oooh (completely unintentional) snap!

Doctor Who?

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2010, 08:43:46 AM »
hey i just thought of something.  the kids cartoon takes place after Anikin slaughtered all of those Tuskin raider kids.  So either lucas is saying that certain people don't count as people and it's ok to kill thier kids,or he is saying that killing kids is ok.  Either way i find it kind of creepy.

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2010, 08:54:50 AM »
hey i just thought of something.  the kids cartoon takes place after Anikin slaughtered all of those Tuskin raider kids.  So either lucas is saying that certain people don't count as people and it's ok to kill thier kids,or he is saying that killing kids is ok.  Either way i find it kind of creepy.

Or, you know, who fucking cares.  Either way.

Yeah....

Next on "Cartoon Network":  Dexter - The Early Years.

Doctor Who?

« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2010, 09:04:41 AM »

Or, you know, who fucking cares.  Either way.

Yeah....

Next on "Cartoon Network":  Dexter - The Early Years.
Followed by Silance of the lambs;The animated series.