login

Author Topic: Mafia 9, a MST3K edition (Fin)  (Read 31177 times)

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
Re: Mafia 9, a MST3K edition (Live)
« Reply #435 on: June 29, 2008, 07:00:33 PM »

3:22am LCT

Mike's having a nightmare that consists of an oddly masked man stealing the map,  the abduction & sacrifice of Gord, and of all things...Satoris playing golf...

*wakes up in a deep sweat*

What the.....

*shakes head quickly and looks to see if the map if still in its rightful place...it's missing*

*shrugs*

Well, later on today I should get a jump-start on those Calgary Flame's season tickets. Cambot, you can push the button....

Gord (Pak-Man/Half-Blood) was killed by the Samantha James family.

Your Mafia 9 winner is.....

YoohooRiffer (Lucas James)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline Bairman

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
Re: Mafia 9, a MST3K edition (Fin)
« Reply #436 on: June 29, 2008, 07:46:50 PM »
 :clap:

YoohooRiffer

« Reply #437 on: June 29, 2008, 08:32:43 PM »
I'd like to say thank you to my Mafiamates Bairman and dignan for helping me win during my first time as mafia.  :highfive:

But the person I owe the most for this win is, of course, Dim.  She believed in me early on when I helped kill Raven and then voted for Bairman to give myself a flimsy alibi.  She even defended me then against the onslaught of Tripe and his damned logic.  Most importantly however, being a vigilante she helped to exonerate me in the most crucial of rounds.  Dim, my dear I couldn't have done it without you.  :-*

A few things I want to clear up:
I did see APGIL check his messages and I was pretty certain it meant my death when it turned out I was wrong.  I really put all my eggs in one basket there.  Thank goodness you all are so forgiving when someone Pied Pipers you into killing a citizen.
After the first few rounds I had no idea about the other mafia family.  I was convinced it was Compound, and then at the end I was sure it was Dim.  When JC asked for the other mafia member to reveal themselves I thought he was the vigilante and was trying to trick the mafia into giving themselves up.  I was certain of this because he asked for the other mafia to reveal what family they were in.  That was very odd.  I'd like to thank BTA for coming back from the grave to accuse me there so I could, once again, prove to Dim that I really wasn't mafia.

Thanks for letting me live (and win) through one everybody.  I'm pretty sure it will never happen again now.  ;D

Offline Dim of the Yard

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • Do the Servo Swivel!
    • Dim's Twitter Page
« Reply #438 on: June 29, 2008, 08:46:13 PM »
But the person I owe the most for this win is, of course, Dim.  She believed in me early on when I helped kill Raven and then voted for Bairman to give myself a flimsy alibi.  She even defended me then against the onslaught of Tripe and his damned logic.  Most importantly however, being a vigilante she helped to exonerate me in the most crucial of rounds.  Dim, my dear I couldn't have done it without you.  :-*

Oh, bite me.

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3212
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #439 on: June 29, 2008, 10:58:18 PM »
The hard part was waiting all weekend for the axe to fall. :^)

Offline Tank

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
  • And she writes...
« Reply #440 on: June 29, 2008, 11:36:36 PM »
Well played, sir.

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 450
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
« Reply #441 on: June 30, 2008, 04:30:39 PM »
Damn you and your basket!!  :)   :clap:
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #442 on: June 30, 2008, 06:04:41 PM »
I knew it!

Ah well well done.  :)