Author Topic: MST3k Panel at Comic-Con!  (Read 31553 times)

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
Re: MST3k Panel at Comic-Con!
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2008, 01:00:27 PM »
Mike looks like he's been working out.
On timeout

YoohooRiffer

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »
Mike looks like he's been working out.

I was going to comment on the same thing.  He has appeared to have lost weight and his face looks younger.  It must be the California sun.

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2008, 03:09:42 PM »
Yeah, he's looking good.  He was looking a bit old and tired there for a while.  Now he's the hawt.
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2008, 05:12:26 AM »
I've never had the chance to meet any of those guys but I've only heard nice things about all of them. 

From my experience, meeting the entire CT gang, in February, I can vouch for their niceness & super-coolness! They're incredible.

More pics!!!

The guys made me laugh the INSTANT Thrashalla took the picture.  That's why I'm squinty.

Very cute photo w/ the gang, Courtney.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline mattFoley

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2008, 09:52:58 AM »
I'm shocked that the entire CT crew didn't do a signing as well. Mary Jo Pehl did a signing at the Shout Factory booth with Kevin, Bill, and Bridget Nelson-Jones (or is it Jones-Nelson?), but that was it. No Frank, Trace, Josh, or, most noticeably of course, Joel.

Gosh, there's nothing like quoting yourself from a previous post to point out that you were wrong.

Joel, Trace, and Frank did indeed do a signing at 4:30pm on Saturday at the Shout Factory booth. It was almost like a stealth signing since it wasn't officially announced. What was even funnier was that it was just sort of scribbled on the corner of the schedule sign at the booth. If you weren't looking for it you would have missed it. That probably worked out well for everyone in line. :)

Hmmm...now if I can only figure out how to get Jim M. and Paul C. to sign my MST3K:The Movie poster, my quest will be complete.
mF
Motivational Speaker

Offline Natureboy

• Big Montana
  • Intelligent, Sensational
    • Easy Talk Cafe
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2008, 01:06:02 PM »
I wonder if Frank said anything to Mike about being pissed off at that RifftraxDIY I did on the first Cartoon dump.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2008, 06:18:33 PM »
Not that I know of...

Offline Crow T. Robot 666

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Do not offend the chair leg of truth.
    • Teeth of the Divine
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2009, 04:58:18 AM »
Yeah, he's looking good.  He was looking a bit old and tired there for a while.  Now he's the hawt.
Bacon is the fountain of youth.

Offline dejahthoris78

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • me
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2013, 05:38:49 PM »
We saw them at dragon year before last. Didn't get an autograph because I figured they might be tired. For me it's more about their collective work than the individuals. But it was way cool for our family to see them. They have brought us more joy and laughs than anyone. Only pythons, kith and the Marx brothers, can rival mst3k