Author Topic: To Serve Re-Author  (Read 6952 times)

Offline zaxxon25

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
    • BoC Thurs
Re: To Serve Re-Author
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 08:45:21 AM »
I'm an annoying non-techie type who watches these things on TV synched up to an mp3.  The version of To Serve I recently d/led from STNV has no peacock cue and seems to jump off track.  I'm guessing from this discussion that I need to add time to the mp3 file as per the instructions above and re-burn it?  Or did Rifftrax ever put out a new version of the mp3 for the edited To Serve?

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1270
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 07:21:04 AM »
Ironic that this one contemporary offering is harder than the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Screw it.  I can work through a lot of technical glitches, but a Rifftrax that doesn't sync up with the movie is not something I wanna deal with.

Offline deadking13

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 07:53:13 PM »
I'm an annoying non-techie type who watches these things on TV synched up to an mp3.  The version of To Serve I recently d/led from STNV has no peacock cue and seems to jump off track.  I'm guessing from this discussion that I need to add time to the mp3 file as per the instructions above and re-burn it?  Or did Rifftrax ever put out a new version of the mp3 for the edited To Serve?

i just had the same problem.  I downloaded the ISO from the website and then mounted the ISO and demuxed and was trying to sync the audio, but it is all totally off.  not just by milliseconds, it's like someone re-edited the movie or something.  the movie consistenlty falls behind the riff like it was an NTSC riff for a PAL movie or something. 

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 699
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 11:13:55 AM »
We'll see about adding an edited version of the mp3 for this... we'll let ya know tomorrow.

Anyone know if this happened? Anyone re-author this lately? Do we still need to add the silence to the MP3 that is currently available?
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1270
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 11:42:40 AM »
I know I pulled this off somehow, but I can't remember what I did.