Author Topic: The Santa Clause 3  (Read 4395 times)

Offline Cibernético II

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Vadinho says: YOU are the Pumaman.
    • My Space
Re: The Santa Clause 3
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 07:25:46 PM »
I saw Santa Clause 3.  I still have post Martin Short musical number stress disorder. He seriously did a take off of "New York, New York", with "North Pole, North Pole". (shiver)  There are not enough hugs in the world to defrost my frozen soul after viewing that.  That musical number (though meant to be funny?) is only rivaled by Hulk Hogan's ballad "The World Just Lost Another Hulkamaniac".

I believe you mean Hulkster in Heaven. In a way a guess it's funny but you just can't laugh at a song about a kid dying from cancer
I really do like pie.

Offline Petey Wheatstraw

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • "SMOG INSPECTION!"
    • Mystic Studios Productions
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 10:32:08 PM »

Dumb and Dumberer was an insult.

Jim Carrey wasn't in Dumb and Dumberer

I think he means that Dumb and Dumberer was an insult to Jim Carrey. Which is correct. The unwatchable sequel is also an insult to the art of comedy itself.
This iRiff will only be on sale for another few hours. Get it while it's cheap!

Offline 6079SmithW

• Big Montana
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 10:38:33 PM »
Ya know, I LIKE Tim Allen. He doesn't always pick up the best movies, but he's a great slapstick comic and he's managed to finally ditch his comedian persona...

Yeah, by not being funny for about 5 years.   ;)
Granted, he's had a bit of a dry spell, but funny never goes away, does it?... Does it? *LOOKS NERVOUSLY AT JIM CAREY*
Carrey went from being not funny in In Living Color to being not funny for people over 10 in Ace Ventura to being a fantastic actor in Man on the Moon and Eternal Sunshine. I hope to God he never gets his 'funny' back.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 10:52:25 PM »
Dumb and Dumberer was an insult.

Dumber And Dumberer was an insult to the entire moviegoing public. It's like some Hollywood producer saw that guy they put in it who looks a little like Jim Carey and a lightbulb went off over his head. A tiny lightbulb, like on a keychain or something.

Offline Petey Wheatstraw

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • "SMOG INSPECTION!"
    • Mystic Studios Productions
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 12:43:59 AM »
Carrey went from being not funny in In Living Color to being not funny for people over 10 in Ace Ventura to being a fantastic actor in Man on the Moon and Eternal Sunshine. I hope to God he never gets his 'funny' back.

I disagree about Carrey not being funny. He is very funny, as well as a good actor.

In Living Color was the result of a variety of funny and talented people working together to produce some great sketches.
This iRiff will only be on sale for another few hours. Get it while it's cheap!

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 03:15:24 AM »
In Living Color was great, which makes the edited DVDs even worse. And I bought the first season without checking first. grrr.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 03:19:45 AM by BathTub »

Offline Kiiml

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • This used to be the pacific ocean
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 08:22:41 AM »
I saw a trailer for it where they had cut-out figures of santa and jack frost singing "ice ice baby"

I ended up shooting myself in the leg, right below the kneecap. Mercifully, I only saw that trailer once and haven't seen it since, If I never see it again I will die happy.
Moses! Move the bike!