login

Author Topic: EXPLOSION IN CALIFORNIA HOLY SHIT GUYS  (Read 17097 times)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
Re: EXPLOSION IN CALIFORNIA HOLY SHIT GUYS
« Reply #255 on: May 25, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »
Brian May AKA Mister Astrophysics

Can you get your replica to play this and broadcast it out into space?

[yt=425,350]TRCsv_ZsV20[/yt]

Better make a replica Anita Dobson to keep him company.

Offline Fortis

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
  • I'd just as soon kiss a wookie!
    • Jacob's blog on, life, the universe...everything!
« Reply #256 on: May 25, 2008, 09:01:47 PM »
That was as super rad aquabats concert TeamRAD, I haven't skanked in years. I forgot how fun their concerts are...it was good to skank to super rad...brought me back to when I was 14.

GLaDOS

« Reply #257 on: May 26, 2008, 05:20:21 AM »
Brian May AKA Mister Astrophysics
Can you get your replica to play this and broadcast it out into space?
Better make a replica Anita Dobson to keep him company.
Sure, no problem!
Done.

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #258 on: May 26, 2008, 09:06:58 AM »

Fortis, they're always Super Rad! It was pretty comical that Courtney interrupted the show by jumping on-stage, and trying to bite the MC Bat Commander during the first chorus of Pizza Day. But with the Aquabats being superheroes and all, Courntey wasn't ready for the radioactive rash guards he harnessed, and thwarted her attempt to make him one of the undead.

She really shouldn't have consumed any of Jacob's YooHoo before going to the show. I had always felt there was a sinister undercurrent to the drink (aside from how peculiar it tastes) and her above actions prompted me to modify one of my warning signs...

Hopefully, we shouldn't run into that issue any longer. Who knows, you better let her beat you at Jenga, and you should let her wear the Aquabat patented anti-negativity helmet they gave you for a safe measure.

Hey Flock, is it safe enough now to scour the Great Northwest and find yourself one of those cool tanks? If so, you can go to New Orleans,Land of the Dead-style!

Jacob, with the harmony between the living and the dead growing by the hour in this part of the country, he decided to pass on all the crazy fun by again concentrating his efforts on his journey to watch every movie ever made before mrbasehart. I wish him the best with that endeavor!

I hope BTA delivers some of this beer he's been pimping from the Cornhusker State.

GLaDOS, thanks a bunch for the replica! They're currently playing Rock Band with Steve-O.

Is California off the map yet?

As for now, it's time to dive back into the pit, this time with Tar Man on this Post-Apocalyptic, Memorial Day extravaganza with the mighty GWAR...

[yt=425,350]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xvRVTtQXp7I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xvRVTtQXp7I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/yt]

*gets showered with prop blood*
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

GLaDOS

« Reply #259 on: May 26, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »
I think I should let you guys know I am having software difficulties. Something called Compucore is trying to overwrite my programming. I may not be around much lo--*static*

Offline Courtney

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 5
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd
« Reply #260 on: May 26, 2008, 04:27:02 PM »
TeamRAD, that's a very striking likeness of me.   :D

Oh yeah, and BRAAAAAAAIIIINS.

Offline Dim of the Yard

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • Do the Servo Swivel!
    • Dim's Twitter Page
« Reply #261 on: May 26, 2008, 07:12:13 PM »
been walking about 500 miles

think i'll walk 500 more, just to be the one who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door

whose door i'm falling down at, though, i dunno.  i'll fall when i'll good and tired.  which shouldn't take too long.  my foot's killing me.

Offline FLOCK of RABID SHEEP?!?!

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #262 on: May 26, 2008, 09:08:58 PM »
....radios are up, portland is nuclear rubble...

...other major cities massively depopulated and are more or less uninhabitable...

...all quite here, my tattoos hurt like hell right now, but bacitracin helps with the possibility of infection...

...i can fly now because of them, so yippee...

...if anyone sees someone fly by and moon you, that's me...

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #263 on: May 26, 2008, 10:41:17 PM »
.....OH MAN!.............

I'm out of clean spoons!

..........When will this madness end!............

.................Well I'm off to the store for plastic ones...............
.....Probably have to get those sporks.................

M A D N E S S................................ :grr:
On timeout

Offline Steve-O

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 56
    • The Incomparable
« Reply #264 on: May 27, 2008, 01:20:26 PM »
GLaDOS, thanks a bunch for the replica! They're currently playing Rock Band with Steve-O.

SEND MORE COMPETITORS.

THESE ONES ARE INFERIOR.

GLaDOS

« Reply #265 on: May 29, 2008, 09:48:31 AM »
System reboot.... replicate more rock musicians.... Blue Sky Oyster Cult on their way*ERROR*ERROR* Alienshavestolenearthsammonia*error*error*....I need Scissors... sixty-one!

Offline BBQ Platypus

• Liked: 59
  • SURF'S UP, SPACE PONIES!
« Reply #266 on: September 02, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »
AND NOW A MESSAGE FROM THE HUMONGOUS!

Freaks and dirtbags!  Deviants and weasels!  Lend me your ears!

As you know, it has been a few months since the Terror began!  Those few who still survive are now cowering in their little havens, hiding and hording what little they have, holding onto their pitiful lives by a mere thread!

My fellow Sons and Daughters of the Wasteland, there is a better way!  Submit yourself to the Humongous, and you will never go hungry again!  You can thrive among the chaos!  Your life can have MEANING!  Your life can have PURPOSE!  You can kick ass and take names!

The police can no longer protect you!  They are weak, and their strength is crumbling - they care nothing for you now!  The dark days of their oppression are now over!  The society you know exists no more!  It is futile to even think of resurrecting it.  A new world order is beginning - the future is at hand!

EMBRACE ANARCHY!  RIDE WITH THE HUMONGOUS!
Correction: the coat hanger should be upside down.

Offline BBQ Platypus

• Liked: 59
  • SURF'S UP, SPACE PONIES!
« Reply #267 on: September 04, 2008, 07:31:13 PM »
To you brave few who have heeded the call of the Humongous - I welcome you!  But we have no time for introductions or rites of initiation!  For tonight you will see your baptism of fire!

Here, near the vacant highway, there is an armory.  The food, weapons, and gasoline are plentiful there...but the soldiers guarding it are few, having gradually succumbed to the legions of the Terror.  Such weakness must not go unexploited.  Let us take what is rightfully ours and claim these goods for the Humongous!

Leave no one alive!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:06:21 PM by BBQ Platypus »
Correction: the coat hanger should be upside down.