login

Author Topic: Direct download link for "World Enough And Time"  (Read 4071 times)

Offline Flopsy T. Hamster

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
Direct download link for "World Enough And Time"
« on: May 15, 2008, 05:25:35 AM »
If anyone if looking for the original, unriffed version of "World Enough And Time", here is a direct download for it. You should right-click on the link, and select "Save Target As" (or your browser's equivelent), otherwise, your browser or media player may try to stream it. The file is in MP4 Quicktime format, and is 368Megs.

http://pauley79.com/world_enough_and_time/Star_Trek_New_Voyages_Ep3_Wolrd_Enough_and_Time_large.mp4

Offline murryd

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Totally NOT Gay
Re: Direct download link for "World Enough And Time"
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:53:05 PM »
Might I be the first to say: thanks!!

Offline vogellied

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »
Wonderfully done! I would like to encourage anyone who does download either of these episodes to donate to the  New Voyages crew so they can keep making them, and we can get seeing them riffed!
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.  Camus

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »
Now is there one available for "To Serve All My Days' that isn't in pieces?  I already downloaded the individual files, but for sync purposes I'm still looking for a single file and I don't want to use a torrent to get it (my computer doesn't like them).
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Captain Joe

• Schnappi Supporter
  • He's seen us.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »
Now is there one available for "To Serve All My Days' that isn't in pieces?  I already downloaded the individual files, but for sync purposes I'm still looking for a single file and I don't want to use a torrent to get it (my computer doesn't like them).

There is. The GordonWatts mirror for "To Serve All My Days" has the full episode, albeit a lo res version (sorry, too lazy to hyperlink it for you).

Funny how "Star Trek:Phase II" is making it as difficult as possible to view "World Enough And Time". One mirror is for the torrent-savvy, one doesn't even show how to view it and the streaming mirror starts on  "To Serve All My Days: A Night In 1969".
"You were deceived."-Star Wars:The Old Republic Deceived Trailer

Hell-loving Reptoid asshats.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »

There is. The GordonWatts mirror for "To Serve All My Days" has the full episode, albeit a lo res version (sorry, too lazy to hyperlink it for you).

Funny how "Star Trek:Phase II" is making it as difficult as possible to view "World Enough And Time". One mirror is for the torrent-savvy, one doesn't even show how to view it and the streaming mirror starts on  "To Serve All My Days: A Night In 1969".

Many thanks.  Downloading it now, don't think the lo-res will bother me as much as extra problems synching.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Shinigami

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 01:48:43 PM »
I would recommend getting the file through the torrent site.  I tried the HTTP download and it ended up being corrupted.