Author Topic: Sawts?  (Read 25742 times)

Offline Petey Wheatstraw

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 0
  • "SMOG INSPECTION!"
    • Mystic Studios Productions
Re: Sawts?
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2008, 11:54:00 AM »
Isaac, I gotta say, you are the master of the non-comeback. Responses like "No" and "Wrong" or just positing a question is not the same as backing up your opinion.

Wrong. ;)
This iRiff will only be on sale for another few hours. Get it while it's cheap!

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2008, 12:17:48 PM »
 :rimshot:
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »
Isaac, I gotta say, you are the master of the non-comeback. Responses like "No" and "Wrong" or just positing a question is not the same as backing up your opinion.

I should have known better than try to talk to him about it. Eventually it will just boil down to that he knows better than everyone else because Frank Zappa told him to go to a library and read a book or something.....
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Petey Wheatstraw

• "SMOG INSPECTION!"
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »

I should have known better than try to talk to him about it. Eventually it will just boil down to that he knows better than everyone else because Frank Zappa told him to go to a library and read a book or something.....

Quick! What's 1 + 1 equal? There's a killer standing right behind you ready to drop an Acme-brand anvil on your head if you get the answer wrong!

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2008, 08:27:06 PM »

Wrong. ;)

Curses!

Offline dignan

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 3
  • If Val's happy, I'm happy!
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2008, 10:06:44 AM »

Wrong. ;)

Curses!

Okay:  Damn hell shit!

Offline DarthChimay

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • How can a Pope be such a hottie?
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2008, 10:52:05 AM »

Quick! What's 1 + 1 equal?

Offline Tony Farms AKA Puma Man

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 53
  • Anus Insurance?
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2008, 11:26:00 AM »
Sheesh, don't you guys know anything?  ::)

Whenever someone disagrees with you, you say 'I'm right times infinity".

It's unbeatable logic.

Offline Petey Wheatstraw

• "SMOG INSPECTION!"
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2008, 11:35:52 AM »

Bonk.

Offline DarthChimay

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • How can a Pope be such a hottie?
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »

Bonk.

Mind your binary.

Offline Petey Wheatstraw

• "SMOG INSPECTION!"
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2008, 12:19:05 PM »

Bonk.

Mind your binary.

This was not a binary question. Had it been, you still would have answered "2" and gotten conked on the head with an anvil. ;) :D

Offline mearnest

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 26
  • If life gives you poop. Make poop juice.
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2008, 07:37:27 PM »
The 'Shoot him in the head' bit had me rolling.  Particularly since I've found myself screaming those exact words during more movies than I can count.  I also loved Bill's 'Nothing can stop a CORDED power drill' riff.
'No one does it to you like Roman Polanski' - The Tenant

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2008, 09:08:20 AM »
The 'Shoot him in the head' bit had me rolling.  Particularly since I've found myself screaming those exact words during more movies than I can count.  I also loved Bill's 'Nothing can stop a CORDED power drill' riff.

Ditto and ditto.

Man, if I ever have a murdering crazy person in front of me and I have a gun....... "call for the meat wagon".   Seriously people.

Offline Redclaire

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2008, 03:48:21 AM »
Wow. I was expecting this film to be a lot better than it was. The acting was almost uniformly awful, the plot was ridiculously improbable, there was a stupid twist ending...and I had prepared myself for something gory or scary. It even disappointed me there! I see from other posts that I'm not alone.

On the up side, I liked Michael Emerson.

The Riff, on the other hand, was all kinds of fantastic. One of my favourites in a while!

Offline Doktor Sleepless

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2008, 04:18:25 AM »
Someone actually likes any of the saw? And out of all possible ones to like, the first one is one of them? It was made in under a month, and even the creators of it said it sucked.
Round about now! Since they say! I am the sexiest man in Jamaica!