login

Author Topic: Any chance of getting one for the unrated release?  (Read 10775 times)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 745
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: Any chance of getting one for the unrated release?
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2014, 06:14:56 PM »
Good news. Since I own the unrated version , I decided to not bother renting the rated version and just watched the Rifftrax using that. I didn't notice any more drift in the trax than usual. And having just done the Audacity/Rifftrax combine thing, the synch lines line up throughout the film. I had to add half a second in at one point as towards the middle, the movie audio gets a beat ahead of the Rifftrax, but that was it.  You shouldn't have any problems watching the Rifftrax with the unrated version.

Mine jumped out of synch, not even 3 minutes into the movie by at least a half a second.  I didn't bother trying to resynch the rest.  Maybe if you reauthor and can check the synch lines it'll be ok but I don't recommend trying it live.

The Blu-ray is the different cut even though it is labeled as the "R" or theatrical. BUT the one on Itunes works. That is what I used for my HD reauthor.

Hmm mine did this too. The disc isn't labelled with any specific version info, it just says 'Saw'.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com