login

Author Topic: Dark Water Audio Sync Issue  (Read 3414 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rrs

  • Disembaudio's Squadio
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Liked: 0
Re: Dark Water Audio Sync Issue
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 05:49:08 PM »
Ok, this one is killing me. I have been able to mix every other Rifftrax, but this one just will not cooperate. After reading through other's solutions and still not having it work I'm about ready to give up on this one.

Could somebody who had success be as so kind as to give a start to finish cookbook on this one. I know its a pain, but it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Ryan


Offline Bairman

  • Not Hurt By Pain
  • ******
  • Posts: 1153
  • Liked: 0
Re: Dark Water Audio Sync Issue
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 05:12:24 AM »
It would be easier to help if you'd tell us what you're doing and what's not working.


Offline rrs

  • Disembaudio's Squadio
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Liked: 0
Re: Dark Water Audio Sync Issue
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 02:11:29 PM »
Thanks for replying back.

I have gone through people's suggestions in this thread such as using ripping with dvdfab, ripping the disc with RipIt4Me, not using chapter positions, using Rejig in IFO mode....but everytime I go to author the disc, I get a single VOB file that is 758KB.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 03:16:20 PM by rrs »


Offline eegah

  • Not Hurt By Pain
  • ******
  • Posts: 1957
  • Liked: 275
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
Re: Dark Water Audio Sync Issue
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2019, 05:37:54 PM »
Hmmm, that didn't work.  I am gonna dick around in Audacity, adding little bits of silence and see how that works.

[edit] I cut 1.6 seconds off the end of the wave file, shoved it in at the very beginning, and that seems to sync quite well...  I was at work while I did that, but it seemed to be dead on. [/edit]

I'm so glad that I found this thread. I finally got around to making this riff, but ran into the sync issue. It was the first riff that I made on my new PC, so I wasn't sure what was going on. Adding the 1.6s to the beginning seemed to do the trick. Thanks!