Grease
8 (10.1%)
Fight Club
7 (8.9%)
E.T.
6 (7.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Voting closed: November 23, 2006, 03:56:55 AM

Author Topic: RIFFTRAX PLAYOFFS HEAT 6  (Read 3522 times)

Offline JonnyFrag

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
  • Bad Movie Historian
Re: RIFFTRAX PLAYOFFS HEAT 6
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 04:01:33 PM »
Man, where is Gymkata? I ask you, what sort of poll does NOT include Gymkata? I mean, the DVD is being release in January! American Ninja, but no Gymkata. It makes me cry. :D

No one posted it in the official nominations folder. But I am sure it will be in the next playoffs as there are a lot of people talking about it now.           
Grapes? I hate grapes, I can't stand grapes. I loathe grapes. All kinds of grapes. I hate green grapes and I hate purple grapes. I hate grapes with seeds, I hate grapes without seeds. I hate them peeled and nonpeeled. I hate them in bunches, one at a time and in small groups of twos and threes.

Offline JonnyFrag

• Big Montana
  • Bad Movie Historian
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 04:07:51 PM »
bump
Grapes? I hate grapes, I can't stand grapes. I loathe grapes. All kinds of grapes. I hate green grapes and I hate purple grapes. I hate grapes with seeds, I hate grapes without seeds. I hate them peeled and nonpeeled. I hate them in bunches, one at a time and in small groups of twos and threes.

Offline adhesiveslipper

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »
There are a lot of gems on this list, and I know it's a very sentimental one, but I think "Superman" really has it coming.

"You can flyyyy... You belong in the skyyy..."

Offline mkiker

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 02:12:01 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if this Rifftrax thing isn't going a bit far with the bad movies though. I can't imagine anything making it possible for me to sit through ET. I've been voting mostly for movies that are harmless to my brain like Starship Troopers and Indiana Jones. Mike did a good job riffing Xmen, which is actually a great movie, so he's up to the challenge of doing things that we may actually be able to sit through.
Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv.

I know nothing, I  see nothing, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 02:35:28 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if this Rifftrax thing isn't going a bit far with the bad movies though. I can't imagine anything making it possible for me to sit through ET. I've been voting mostly for movies that are harmless to my brain like Starship Troopers and Indiana Jones. Mike did a good job riffing Xmen, which is actually a great movie, so he's up to the challenge of doing things that we may actually be able to sit through.

It warms my tiny, frozen heart to meet other people who despise ET.

Offline Bob M.

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Think you can take me? Well, go ahead on.
    • Bob M. Montgomery Images
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 03:22:22 AM »

No one posted it in the official nominations folder. But I am sure it will be in the next playoffs as there are a lot of people talking about it now.           

I think with the forum reorganization and my schedule, I missed all the lead up to this, sadly, but I don't doubt there's some serious love out there for Gymkata :D
Bob M. Montgomery Images
Fine Art and Commision Photography
http://www.BMMImages.com/

Offline gammer

• Second Banana
  • Liked: 3
    • GoodTimers Hockey
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 12:15:58 PM »
oooops!...I voted Fight Club. But, I wanted Battlefield Earth   :P

Offline KaneRobot

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2006, 04:54:34 PM »
Dear god, MOTU would be hilarious.
Most wanted: 1. The Wizard (1989) 2. Karate Kid III (1989) 3. Rocky IV (1985) 4. Rocky V (1990) 5. Masters of the Universe (1987) 6. Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997) 7. No Holds Barred (1989) 8. Total Recall (1990) 09. Garbage Pail Kids (1987) 10. The Running Man (1987)