Author Topic: The Video Game Thread  (Read 17561 times)

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 0
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
Re: The Video Game Thread
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2006, 05:08:02 AM »
How many of you can say you play games almost every day at work during lunch??

A group of friends at work(including my boss) and I get together almost every day to play Unreal Tournament 2004. It's da bomb!!!

We have are own set of rules for the game, including low gravity, fast gameplay, and redeemers, redeemers, REDEEMERS!!!!

Offline Jinto

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
Re: The Video Game Thread
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2007, 01:13:23 AM »
Morrowind is superb for the most part. A few things annoy me, but I just love the world setting and free roaming you can do, as well as the storyline and all the different quests and side-quests. I can't even begin to think about playing Oblivion due to the extreme hardware requirements to even run it, much less play it at a respectable framerate. I really wish Bethesda would take a step back and re-evaluate their 3D graphics engine (as well as their unique stat and skill system, which sucks in my opinion) and make a darn good MMORPG out of the Elder Scrolls universe... because lemme tell ya, I'd subscribe to that in a heart-beat. Never liked EQ, AO was ok but not great, never played WoW but I think I'd like it if I did... but an Elder Scrolls MMORPG would rule them all in my opinon, with only WoW as the major (and admittedly more popular) contender for some time to come.