login

Author Topic: Harass Bastards HarassCast- Mortal Kombat!  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Ortega

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 33
    • Ortega's Covers
Re: Harass Bastards HarassCast- Mortal Kombat!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2008, 03:48:12 PM »
yeah...with using Skype to accomplish this...there is a small delay that is hard to fix in post, without screwing up the sync.  But th problem with levels is completely my fault.  But i have an excuse...i'm not a audio expert, but i'm getting better....

oh, and i'm the hyena laugher....my apologies....

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 01:17:26 PM »
Quote from: Action Batch
...Rude was pretty loud.

Yeah, i'm just naturally a loud mouth. Plus i run my audio through a filter to remove some buzz, which makes my track nice and crisp. Oh... and i don't breath through my mouth during the recording!  ;D

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 08:46:34 PM »

That was pretty awesome, guys!

I think Bill & Ted picked up these guys.

That made me spit out my Point Amber Classic beer. Great line, Rude.

Like I mentioned in the chat room earlier on, I forgot how bad this movie was, but once the fight scenes commenced, it was game on! The Sonya/Kano fight is, far and away, my favorite part of the entire movie and your HarassCast made it all the richer!

And I feel a new drinking game has been baptized, while watching a movie with the adjoining HarassCast, take a drink every time RaYzor says, Douche.

But again, great work, and I'm going to be on the lookout for a copy of The Crow sometime later this week.

Bridgette Wilson > Cameron Diaz

;)
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline GalvaTRION

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 4
  • Damn you, Bay.
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 09:23:31 PM »

Bridgette Wilson > Cameron Diaz

;)

TRUTH.

Well, early 90s era Cameron Diaz was pretty cute.

As for the riff- listened to it without the movie (I've seen it enough times to have the movie memorized). Interesting style, here. Certainly different from MST3K, more like a real-life riffing situation. About as funny as riffing with my own friends.

Offline Ortega

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 33
    • Ortega's Covers
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 01:12:09 AM »
sample posted in creamy youtubery goodness

[yt=425,350]HZ-5NDnnIRY[/yt]