RiffTrax Discussion > General RiffTrax talk

Shorts DVD Covers

(1/100) > >>

gammer:
I guess there really is not better spot to post your fan made Shorts DVD covers then here...

I threw this standard size case cover together to house my Vol 1 shorts DVD. Its fairly linear, but I think it gets the job done.
Feel free to use it...or not  :)

RVR II:
Excellent!!

2 For 2 Today :clap: :clap:

Downloading Now & printing out.. THX!

And in case anyone else is making their covers based on the order of release, Here's a good place to reference..

http://www.rifftrax.com/shorts

Janitor:
Very nice!!!! Hey Gammer, what software do you use to create your final DVD, menus and all?

David:
There's still plenty of room for more shorts on a DVD... at least for me. I even put Nestor on mine and there's still room. Is this the point where you call it a wrap for volume 1?

Also I use thinpaks because... you know... massive MST3K collection, little shelf space. But this is great!

RVR II:

--- Quote from: David on April 07, 2008, 03:01:34 PM ---There's still plenty of room for more shorts on a DVD... at least for me. I even put Nestor on mine and there's still room. Is this the point where you call it a wrap for volume 1?

--- End quote ---
If I remember correctly, the MST3k shorts were only 6 to 7 shorts on 1 DVD with a total time of 80 - 90 minutes, so this would seem like a good stopping point for the 1st set of RT shorts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version